The Story of Us

Fany's Taylor Swift Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good luck on your special performance baby!” Tiffany kissed Kai’s cheek before grabbing her luggages. “I guess see you... next week?! I guess?”

 

“Are you going to be okay bringing all your stuff to the car?” Kai asked her as he finished his chocolate drink.

 

“Yup. Finish your breakfast. Besides, my manager is waiting at the lobby.

 

“Alright! See you soon! Love you.” She wore her coat and dragged her luggages out.

 

“Ok bye, lov—“ 

 

The door closed before Kai could even finish his statement. He’s all alone in their apartment again. Usually he wouldn’t mind because as a K-pop idol, his schedule is very tight. 

 

Like him, Tiffany is also a K-pop idol. She’s generally busy because aside from being part of a girl group, she’s also hosting a weekly lifestyle program. Currently she’s going to New York to feature the NYFW along with her co-MC, Lee Cheolwoo.

 

Kai sighed. He thought of sleeping the whole day but then he received a text message.

 

Hey baby! I know it’s your free day and you’re just planning to sleep the whole day again. Try to do stuff outside. Walk our baby 🐶 or whatever. See you the soonest! Love you. 😘 M.

 

We just got outside. I miss you already. Come back home soon, okay? We love you.

 

Days passed and Jongin is now busy with his own schedule in Japan while Tiffany is back in their home.

 

Unlike Kai, Tiffany is rarely bored. She is always busy doing something. If she can’t go out, she’ll shop online or catch up on her reading and her Netflix queue.

 

She checked her watch and noticed that it’s almost time. She opened the television to watch her program.

 

While watching, she can’t help but be alarmed on how the production has edited the show. They focused more on their sweet moments making it look like they were on a date.

 

She immediately grabbed her phone and went to check Naver. She’s stunned when she found out that she was trending along with Cheolwoo.

 

Articles soon popped out one by one about them dating in real life.

 

Her phone started to ring. People from her company kept contacting her. She explained to her manager that nothing’s going on and it’s just the result of how the PDs edited the show. She wanted their side to explain immediately to the public to prevent any misunderstandings especially that Kai is about to return home that night.

 

True enough when Kai landed, he was torn whether to go to their dorm or to his apartment with Tiffany. He has seen the broadcast and became overly jealous of Tiffany’s partner in the show. He has actually been jealous for a while now because he could see their chemistry on screen but he has tolerated it. It was when he saw the articles that it started to get to him.

Tiffany was so sure that Kai has already arrived in Korea hours ago but he still hasn’t arrived in their apartment. She was getting worried so she tried to call him but the call was not pushing through.

 

It was past midnight when she heard someone keying the passcode and the door opening. Their dog, Mongie, started to wag it’s tail and wait at the door.

 

Kai entered the apartment looking glum. He greeted Mongie and patted his head before putting his luggage in the closet.

 

“Baby... how’s your trip? Have you eaten dinner?” Tiffany hugged him from the back. 

 

“I’m kinda tired. I think I’ll sleep now.” Kai slowly put Tiffany’s arms down.

 

“Are you sure?” she asked him. He just nodded and walked to the bedroom.

 

Tiffany let him rest first while she unpacked his stuff and brought his clothes to the laundry. After putting it in the washing machine, she walked to the bedroom and found Kai already on the bed.

 

“Aigoo... my poor baby is very tired.” She said in a low voice before kissing his cheek and spooning him.

 

“Love you.” she said before closing her eyes. She then felt Kai move.

 

“Is it true?? You and that Cheolwoo?”

 

Tiffany opened her eyes to find Kai facing her. She  giggled when she saw his face. “Jongin... you know that’s not true. You’re the only one. I love you babe. Please don’t believe anything you hear or read or watch in television.”

 

“But I can’t help it. I know he likes you. I’m sure of it.”

 

“No that’s not true. I swear.”

 

Kai then felt relieved. He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. “Okay I believe you. I love you so much babe.”

 

Tiffany smiled at Kai’s silliness before they finally closed their eyes to sleep.

 

 

Tiffany was having a birthday concert so Kai talked to Tiffany’s manager secretly and asked him to help him surprise her on her birthday.

 

The manager helped him sneak into her dressing room while she was on stage.

 

Tiffany was interacting with her fans and Kai smiled as he watched her from the screen.

 

But then, someone walked to the stage and the crowd cheered loudly.

“What is this?!” Kai asked Tiffany’s manager.

 

“I don’t know. Nobody informed me regarding this surprise.”

 

Cheolwoo wished Tiffany for her birthday and handed her a gift. He stayed there for a while and sat beside her. After some time, it was time for him to leave but not before giving her a hug and kissing her forehead. The crowd went wild as he finally left the stage. 

 

After the show, Tiffany walked back to her dressing room to find Cheolwoo waiting for her.

 

“Hey! Thanks for the surprise. I really didn’t expect anything.” She said.

 

“It’s my pleasure. I’m glad you liked it.” He said.

 

Tiffany smiled and started to gather her things. She wanted to look for her manager outside but then Cheolwoo called her back.

 

“Yes?” She asked him.

 

“Uhmm, I actually wanted to talk to you. Fany... I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?”

 

Tiffany was shocked seeing him confess out of a sudden. “Girlfriend?” she smiled nervously. “Uhhhh... we can’t be together, I’m sorry. Really, I am so so sorry. I don’t feel the same way.”

 

“Why? Do you have a boyfriend already?”

 

Tiffany wanted to tell him the truth but then, one of the producers came in to congratulate Tiffany about the concert.

 

“No, not that... it’s per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter