Wildest Dreams

Fany's Taylor Swift Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday nights are usually spent by people partying and drinking their hearts however other individuals plan on doing something boring—forced even—and one of those individuals was named, Tiffany. Tiffany spent most of her Friday nights rendering overtime. She's working for an events company which requires her to spend more hours working even after her shift has ended.

This specific Friday, she was hoping to get home early since it's her birthday the next day. She's definitely not planning to welcome her birthday working in the office. Not again, at least.

But the time came and she was still not done with her work. She let out a heavy sigh. She stood up and walked to the cupcake vending machine.

"Hi, excuse me..." A man appeared behind her. He was really good-looking that Tiffany first stuttered when she greeted him back. 

"I'm Oh Sehun. I'm a freelance photographer. Are you an event planner here?"

"Uhh yes. You're right."

"Can I ask for a favor?? Can I buy that cupcake from you? My girlfriend really likes those from that vending machine and she asked me if I could bring  home one cupcake for her."

"Ahh this cupcake? Sorry... Normally I would give it to you but not tonight."

"Please please...what if I double the amount?!" He asked as he hopes she would change her mind but she didn't. When she declined, she was about to walk away, he whispered, "It's just a cupcake jeez... Fine, selfish pig." To his annoyance, he didn't realize that he had said it out loud.
 
"Mwo?! Selfish pig?!? Fine here. Have it!!" Tiffany took the cupcake out of its box and threw it on his face then walked back to her desk.

Sehun grunted as he wasn't able to predict that she was going to do that. Also, she had managed to walk away before he had the chance to talk back at her. He walked to the toilet to wash his face but when he got out, he overheard someone talking on the phone.

"Thanks appa~ I miss you. Ne~ I hope we could celebrate together too... I celebrated with my friends I just got home. They welcomed my birthday with me. Of course I had fun... Don't worry, I can take care of myself, I'm your daughter remember?! Arasseo... You take care there in LA. Say hi to everyone for me. Okay... Talk to you soon. Love you." Tiffany ended the call and wiped her tears before sitting in front of her computer again.

She was nearly done and was about to save her work when suddenly someone knocked at the door. She nearly fell her seat when she saw Sehun wearing a prince costume. "Mianhae... I didn't mean to say you were a selfish pig..." He said as he walked towards her. "You should've told me that it's your birthday." 

Tiffany wondered how he knew so he explained that he overheard her conversation with her dad over the phone. She was so embarrassed and wasn't able to say anything until she has regained her composure.

"But why are you wearing that?! Wait... Is that the prince costume from the props room?!?"

"Uhh yes...and I'm wearing this because it seemed that I ruined your birthday. I'm not really good in wooing girls like how I was hoping to get that cupcake for my girlfriend so that she'd be able to forgive me. With you however, I don't know what would work so I wore this."

"Then why the prince costume?!" She asked trying not to notice that he looked charming.

"Uhmm because my parents treat my sister as a princess every time she celebrates her birthday so...that."

"Uhmm okay. So...what do you plan to do now?! 

"I'm planning to make up it up to you so I'm your birthday prince...???" At first, Sehun was so confident that he would be able to charm her but all she did was ask so he started to sound unsure.

"Okay? Thanks??" Tiffany said not really sure what Sehun is planning to do but then he pulled her to the props room. "Here, wear this." He handed her the princess' costume. 

"Wae?!? Why do I need to wear a costume too?!"

"Come on... Don't spoil the fun.. There's no other people here anyways." Sehun placed he costume on her hands before leaving the room. "I will wait for you. If you haven't wore that in 5 minutes...you'll see." He said from the other side of the door. Tiffany blushed and spaced out but when she heard him knock the door and said that there's only 4 minutes left, she immediat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter