The Moment I Knew

Fany's Taylor Swift Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story is a sequel of one of my oneshots: Spring Fling

 

8 months later

 

"Alright fine! You got me, I love Kyungsoo. Happy?!" Tiffany said as she downed another shot of Tequila.

"Well no. How can we be happy if we know you're miserable. Come on. You're our best friend." said Hyoyeon as she took the shot glass from Tiffany's hand.

"How can I not be miserable?! He's getting married in two weeks! Two freakin weeks...and to that monster!"

"Well I agree with you in that one. She's such a stuck up ... Why can't Kyungsoo see that?!" said Seohyun who just got back with a glass of water. "Here unnie, drink this to sober you up a little." Tiffany drank the water before resting her head on top of the counter. Soon after, she was fast asleep.

Hyoyeon and Seohyun looked at her feeling worried not only about her situation, but also their other friend, Kyungsoo's. They're aware of how Sulli was trying to make Kyungsoo spend as little time as he could with their group. Too bad their friend doesn't seem to notice because well, he's inlove with her and they're about to get married.

"Pretty sure after they marry, it would be as if we would be non-existent. He wouldn't have time to meet us anymore." said Hyoyeon. "And I still can't forget that time when she 'unintentionally' shoved you on the side because you were about to sit beside Kyungsoo."

"Well screw it! It would always be Kyungsoo's choice if he wants to spend time with us. If he does, good. If he doesn't, well, it's not our loss! I don't care anymore. All I care about is Fany unnie. I hope she could feel better soon." said Seohyun as they both helped Tiffany get up and carried her to her bedroom.

-----

 

Tiffany groaned for the nth time as she tried to focus during their meeting when she suddenly felt a slight nudge from her co-worker, Myungsoo. "Yah, were you drunk again last night?!" She let out a heavy sigh. "Myung, let's talk about it later okay? We're in a meeting fyi."

"Well it's a good thing that you notice. It's kind of hard to listen with all your groaning." Tiffany then glared at him but then their attention were caught by their team manager. "Well since Mr. Kim Myungsoo and Ms. Hwang Tiffany seem to have their own little meeting back there, why don't we just let them be our representatives for the project in Japan."

"What?" They both stood up.

"Meeting adjourned. Both of you, in my office. NOW."

-----

 

"So we were thinking... Chanyeol oppa and I would go pick Fany unnie before heading to the wedding." Seohyun offered as they were having dinner.

"Well fine by us. Hyo and I would just go straight there." said Lay who then noticed, "Where is Fany and Kyungsoo by the way? Aren't they coming?"

Suddenly, a woman came walking towards the dining room, "I'm here. I'm here." Tiffany sat beside the empty seat beside Chanyeol. "So what are we talking about?"

"Well... Seo and Yeollie offered to get you at your house before heading to the wedding." said Hyoyeon before heading to the kitchen to get some more juice for Tiffany.

"Ohh that. I can't make it to Kyungsoo's wedding." she said to Chanyeol who almost spit out the juice he was drinking. "WHOA. What did you say?!?"

"I said I can't make it to Kyungsoo's wedding... I have to be in Japan for 6 months because we have this project." Tiffany repeated. "Uhmm... I have a gift for them though. Can I just ask you to give it to them?"

"Why not ask other people to go instead of you? Fany, this is a special day and besides, we rarely get to see each other." said Chanyeol who was obviously pissed at the fact that the person whom Kyungsoo was closest to seemed like she doesn't care about her best friend's special day.

"It has to be me... Look guys, it's fine. Let's just all meet up when I get back..."

"It's not fine! Why would you accept work out of the country during the time that one of our closest friends will be having one of the most memorable moments of his life?! Huh?! Yah, Tiffany what's up with that? And then you're going to make us handover your gift. Why don't you give it to him yourself?!? So insensitive." Chanyeol slammed his glass before storming out of the room.


Tiffany looked at the others with a forced smile while trying to hide her tears. Seohyun and Hyoyeon who both have an idea why their friend would opt to miss out the wedding tried to comfort her. "It's okay Fany unnie, Chanyeol is just stressed from work. I'll talk to him." said Seohyun before she looked for her fiance.

-----

 

The doorbell rang and Tiffany wondered who the person was. To her surprise, it was Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter