You Are In Love

Fany's Taylor Swift Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Kim Myungsoo! I told you for the nth time, stop bothering me! I am so not interested in you." Tiffany said as she shoved her books inside her locker. She then slammed the door but as she turned around, she was trapped between his arms resting on the locker cabinets.

"Hwang Miyoung, I told you for the nth time, I'm not going to stop until you say yes. Just one date, I'll make you like me... You'll see..." he smirked while lightly tapping her right cheek before finally leaving her alone, for now.

"Yah! Who allowed you to call me that!!!" Tiffany screamed but he didn't respond. She stomped her foot in annoyance and pushed a student out of her way as she went to university dormitory.

 

"Yah! Why are you following us?! Get a life!" Tiffany confronted Myungsoo as he followed her and her friends while going to the cinemas.

"I told you, I'm not going to stop until you agree to go on a date with me." He said which made her very frustrated.

"Alright fine!!! One date, now. Go with us to the cinemas." Tiffany messed her hair in frustration as he seems to be very serious with the 'not going to stop.'

"B-but I wanted it to just be the two of us." Myungsoo stuttered as he was planning a very special date for the two of them.

"This is your only chance. Take it or leave it." She smirked.

"Okay fine!!!" He said as he grabbed her hand and walked to the cinemas. She didn't bother to take his hand off since she is sure he would not let go. 

 

After the movies, Tiffany's friends were giggling and teasing them. Who wouldn't enjoy the rare sight of their campus mean queen having a date. Of course, the teasing part did Myungsoo a favor and he could not help but smile. "We look good together, right?!" He said which resulted to loud screams from Tiffany's friends so she made them get home first.

Like any normal date in Seoul, they strolled near the Han river while eating ice cream and getting to know each other. It was Myungsoo who did most of the talking.

"What do you even like me for?!" She finally asked him the question she's been itching to ask since the first day he asked her out.

"To be honest, I don't know." He said, "I just know that when I first saw you, I knew I'm going to marry you."

"What?!? You're fre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter