The Magic Stays

POMME | ONE CALL AWAY

It was hilarious. The couple is allowed to be seated together by their friends since there’s no way fans could see them at this point. The ride was an absolute chaos. Dara was frantically scared the she occasionally pulls Jiyong’s hair, while he is holding on to Dara’s thighs so bad.  It left them in a mess but it was an endless teasing and laughter once it was over.

 

“I swear I could’ve gone bald if that took longer!” Jiyong cutely complained.

“She’s pulling my hair so tight and she couldn’t hear me say that it hurts already!” he added, giddy and zero annoyance in his voice. 

“WTF Dara! You look gorgeous even with squinted face! Are you human?” Shogo Yanagi asked as they go over the printed pictures from the Indiana Jones ride.

 

They laughed so hard at the pictures that it already brought them tummy ache. All of them were captured with derp faces. Soojoo’s bangs went up to her head, exposing her wide forehead, while Bajowoo was caught with half opened eyes and mouth that hangs open.

They arrived at the next attraction only to found out that the line was cut for its nearly closing time.

Most of them got disappointed, and there’s no way they could try another ride at this expense; but, being the fun party animals they are, the group decided to continue the shenanigan in a house party.

Jiyong  took a snapshot of Dara’s adorable back profile as they head to their respective cars.

 

 

Soojoo and soonho took the liberty to ride with the jap crew so as to give some more lovey dovey time for the couple.

 

Dara was in the passenger seat as Jiyong tucks her seatbelt for her.

“Wow. That was one heck of an experience! Gaaah. It’s really fun! You’re friends really know how to make good memories. JJang! Jjang! Jjang!”

She lively blurted out.

 

Jiyong is checking the car status before putting his own seatbelt.

“They’re you’re friends now too. By the way, how was it? Huh? Did you enjoy it?”

He bit his lip as he gazed upon his treasured girl.

 

She looked down and whispered. “I didn’t.”

The excitement was gone on Jiyong’s face as soon as he heard her response.

 

 “I didn’t want it to end.” She faced Jiyong with a smile on her face.

“I was not able to take lots of pictures though. I left my polaroid in Seoul, and my phone’s kinda lowbat. So.. Yeah. But its completely okay.”  

Looking dejectedly out of the car window.

 

Jiyong started the engine and fished out his phone from his pocket and gave it to Dara. “Here.”

“I had fun taking shots of you. You might find some good takes to post on your SNS.” 

He is now focused on the maneuver of wheels to follow the Jap squad’s car.

 

Dara was flattered at his boyfriend’s usual thoughtfulness. She operated Jiyong’s phone like it was hers, completely filling in the password- the date of them being officially together. Don’t get her wrong, she’s not the type to check Ji’s phone from time to time like any other girlfriend would normally do. It's just that she completely respect and trust Jiyong, and vice versa.

 

She found tons of stolen pictures of her, almost all are not looking into the camera, but one got her attention. It was when she heard Bajowoo teased Jiyong about marrying. Her smile was glowing in that photo, the happiness was evident. Typing in her experience today is easy. Ideas flow smoothly, and a smile was on her face the whole time she’s composing the entry. Her thought went back to  their yesterday’s conversation where he jokingly said to call him the love of her life.

She then type the last sentence of her post: “Thank you, Jiyong, the love of my life.”

Dara positioned the phone on her lips and giggled at the huge commotion it would make if she decided to post it as it is.

 

Jiyong, whose eyes are darted straight on the streets and wheels heard her cute chuckle.

“Waeyo?” he consciously asked.

 

“Nothing, love of my life.” Dara echoed with her sweet voice.

 

She deleted the last sentence and revised it to: “Thank you, Jiyong senpai” instead.

 

END

 

--

 

Sooo how was it?

I was thinking of including the party but It'll be too long already.

Maybe a separate one shot for that?

Gimme a comment if you agree! :)

Comments motivate me :)

Please keep 'em coming.

 

till next time!

HENGSHO EVERYONE.

 

_RO