Just One Call Away

POMME | ONE CALL AWAY

***Japan

 

She arrived in the empty hotel suite Jiyong reserved for her. It was really huge, and beautiful. By the looks and facilities of it, it must be the most expensive room in this hotel. It was located at the topmost floor, with private pool and jacuzzi, top notch wine bar, a clear sight of Japan's nightlights and all are just the best.

 

Dara is just timid, simple girl, but Jiyong wanted to give her the world.  Jiyong would always tell her how she deserves the best. There are countless times they would argue on being too much. Given that Jiyong is unbelievably rich, Dara just wanted the opposite of all the glamour, she wanted Jiyong himself – not the artist, musical prodigy, GD. She closed her eyes for a quick flashback of her cooking ramen for dinner but failed, so they ended up eating Tteokbokki and fish cake on the street, secretly of course.

 

She giggled at her own thought.

 

Dara is drowned at the flashback moments that she almost forgot where she is, until her phone rings.

There's a text message from Bom and Minzy. She immediately replied to them.

“Omo!” With the phone on her hands, she almost forgot to call Jiyong upon arriving.

With two rings, he picked up.

 

“Jiyongieee…. I’m here now.” She sweetly speak.

 

“…….” There is no word from the other line, aside from the sound of his breathing.

 

“Jiyong?”

 

“……”

 

“Where are you? What happened? Answer me or else…”

There’s a hint of worry in Dara’s voice, accompanied with a crease on her forehead.

 

 

  Play the song below :)

 

Suddenly, an acoustic music played around the suite.  

Then all of the lights went off.

The instrumental sound makes Dara emotional already. It was a familiar tune to her.

Few of the lights went back in, dimmer, more romantic.

 

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

 

The light struck to the fancy dining table for two.

Jiyong appeared right in front of Dara, smiling towards her, with flowers on his hands.

Dara unconsciously put her fingers to cover her jaw drop, surprised of what her boyfriend did.

 

Call me, baby, if you need a friend
I just wanna give you love
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
Reaching out to you, so take a chance
No matter where you go
You know you're not alone

 

He walks straight to her. He looked into her eyes. Both are glistening with love and passion.

 

“I'm only one call away, Sandara Park.”

Jiyong hugged her, but she was so shocked, she stands still, frozen like ice, in the process of absorbing the mushiness of Jiyong. He had done multiple surprises for her, but this one goes to her favorite. Unknowingly, her tears escaped, and runs down her beautiful face.

 

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me-hey
I'm only one call away

 

Jiyong is just staring at her, quick to notice the tears. “Shhhh, why are you crying baby?”

He said so softly that his voice tingled Dara’s spine. He gently wipe the tears, and planted a kiss on her forehead.

The kiss and his touch, Dara swear she just wanted to melt.

 

Come along with me and don't be scared
I just wanna set you free
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
You and me can make it anywhere
For now, we can stay here for a while
Cause you know, I just wanna see you smile
No matter where you go
You know you're not alone

 

This is the magic Jiyong can do. She can be powerful and strong as a person but with just one touch, Jiyong automatically weakens her, ready to succumb to whatever he wants. She can be a lion, and a lamb. Just one of the million things she’s grateful for having this wonderful man in front of her.

 

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

 

She put her hands on his shoulder. Kissed his lips like it was the most fragile thing on earth.

She lifted her face to meet his boyfriend's eyes. “I love you Ji.”

“So much that I don't even care if my body explodes because of all these love I feel.

and I'm sorry that I often doubt myself for not being good enough for you.. for always thinking that... that y..you are the great GD, and I'm just.... Dara. Sorry for always being the shy one, when you've been so brave about us all along. I love you, and I'm ready to throw out any hesitations I have.”

“고마워요  Komawoyo, My Jiyong.” She sniffs and smile, like the angel everybody sees in her.

 

And when you're weak I'll be strong
I'm gonna keep holding on
Now don't you worry, it won't be long
Darling, and when you feel like hope is gone
Just run into my arms

 

The two felt the warmth of each other, as they hug tightly, and missed each other. No one is moving as they savor the moment together. Its hard to keep a secret from the world, but harder to hold back the affection when the public eye seems to watch over them 24/7. These little escapes are always treasured by their flaming hearts.

 

“I am nobody without you Dara-ah.  Just listening to your voice at the end of the day makes my life worth living... despite of all the struggles. Just when you thought you're nothing, please remember that you have all of me.” Jiyong declared.

 

I'm only one, I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

 

***

 

__

That song is my jam for a month now!

I fell in love with Charlie Puth ♥