The Sweet Taste of Vodka

POMME | ONE CALL AWAY
Jiyong and Dara were left at the room still chuckling at their hyung and unnie's cuteness.

Minutes went by when they realized that they are left alone. He didn't waste any chance, so he quickly grabbed his girl closer to him, and hugged her tight.

Dara was surprised but felt relaxed immediately as soon as she detected Jiyong's scent. She buried her face to his boyfriend's chest, taking advantage of the moment because she'll never know when will this happen again. Jiyong's hug and smell feels so comfortable, and felt like home, while Dara's petite yet tight and warm hug feels serene and blissful.

 

They'll be returning to Seoul in an hour.

Jiyong was sitting on the bed, using his phone, while his girlfriend is busy on the details of her wardrobe.

 

Already sporting the YSL shirt Ji requested her to wear, of course, being a girl, Dara have some difficulty in choosing what's a better outfit to complement the yellow and black shirt. She then approach her expensive, personal stylist.

 

“Gdragon sunbaenim, what's better?” Dara raised her brow, and showed Jiyong the two options. 

One was a denim skirt paired with a black jacket. The other is a black pants with yellow cardigan.

 

“First off. It's better not to call me Gdragon sunbaenim – its creepy. Second, wear our couple white turtleneck. You have it with you right?” 

Dara nodded, attentive of what Jiyong is suggesting.

Jiyong placed his hands on his face, his iconic pose of thinking. 

“Wear that yellow black shirt over, then the black jacket. And lastly for the bottom, the skirt.”

 

He gave the instructions clearly, not even trying if the wardrobes would match, but Dara always trusted Jiyong's fashion sense as long as she can remember, leading her to be one of the best dressed idol along with his fashionista boyfriend.

 

“Kure. I'll change now. But I've been calling you G-dragon sunbaenim in public, why does it creep you out now?” Dara wonders while changing clothes.

“Almost everyone's calling me Jiyong now, I like it better. I think its more human than GD.” He replied.

“Ohh.. Then what would I call you in public then?” Dara shouted from the dressing room, sliding herself on the clothes chosen by Jiyong.

 

“Honey. Jagiya. Husband. Love of your life.” 

Jiyong teased. He stood from the bed approaching Dara, with his gummy smile.

 

Their faces are now just inches away. 

“Pabo.” Dara muttered. She taps Jiyong's nose playfully and ran away from him.

 

“Yah! I'm just kidding! Though I would really love that. Call me Jiyong too. Jiyong-sunbae/senpai. It's sweeter, I feel giddy hearing or reading it from you”  

he ran after Dara, but failed, so he just leaned on the table near her instead.

 

“Jiyong Senpai? Hmmm I like that.” Dara bit her lip.

“But I like your lips more” Jiyong raised his brow, and smiled.

Dara shuddered with Jiyong's smothering line. She couldn't do anything but to massage her temples.  “Acccckkkk!”

 

After some adjustments, Dara twirls and ask for an approval.

“So how do I look?” with both empty palms in the air.

 

“Kyaaaaaa! Perfect of course. Always beautiful my baby” Jiyong couldn't help it. He pulled her petite girlfriend to him, as he planted a deep, sweet, kiss on Dara's lips. Dara returned the favor and opened for a passionate lock. They felt each others lips, and circles of their tongues. They tasted each other as if they have never been before. Its a strong kiss, brought by their burning desire and love for each other.

 

They broke out before anything more serious happens.

They seated on the bed, waiting for their managers to call them up for the flight.

Jiyong reached for the bottle, grab a glass and pour some vodka in it.

 

“But seriously, why the sudden urge for a Disney trip?” Jiyong asked as he gulped down his first drink of vodka for the morning.

 

Dara looked at him, and took away the glass on Ji's hands. “Ji, I told you not to don't drink alcohol regularly!” There's a command in her voice. 

“and with your question, hmm..uhmm.. well.. uhhm.. Soojoo said,” 

Dara slightly bowed down her head. She's tracing the rim of the glass, hesitant of the next words to utter.

 

“Ahh!” Jiyong exclaimed. “SooJoo told you we'll be coming to Disney Sea tomorrow?”

Without staring at him, Dara walked to the table to return the empty glass of vodka. “I'm just.... hmm.. yeah. She did told me that.” 

She stands there on the table, her back facing Jiyong.

 

“And you got jealous? Because we'll be having fun there and you'll be left in Seoul?” 

Jiyong is now flashing his smile, with thoughts that her girlfriend is actually jealous.

 

“Aniyo...Gwaenchanayo (No.. I'm okay)” She lightly swings her head left to right.

 

Jiyong sensed the bitterness on Dara's voice, he then jumped off the bed and back hug Dara. He wraps his arms around her tiny waist, her hair smells really great, with a hint of vanilla strawberry. He kissed her neck and whispered. “My baby girl is jealous.”

 

Dara was left in awe. Her namja knew her well. Her lips twitched, thinking of what to say, but was taken aback when Jiyong began speaking again.

 

“So you think I'll be having fun without you? Aniyo. That's not gonna happen. Ask Jjangmae for your schedule once you arrived in Seoul.” 

Jiyong happily said, feeling Dara finally smiling even when her back is leaning on his chest.

 

“What do you mean?” with now a hint of cheer in her voice.

 

“Upon arriving in Seoul, you'll be transferred to Gimpo airport for your Japan trip. Your clothes are already prepared, and ticket, and all. You are just the only one missing” Jiyong explained.

 

Surprised by how detailed the plan was, Dara turned around to meet Jiyong's handsome face“Jinjja?”  

Her eyes widen and a smile from ear to ear can be seen on her flawless face. Her right brow raised, and her face squinted. “You planned this all out huh?”

 

“I ask you to take a trip with me weeks ago, if you remember.. I wish we would've spend it somewhere farther than Japan, but my schedule .” 

Jiyong broke free from their contact and led their way near the door, his hands tightly holding her.

 

“Naah. As long as we're together, it'll be fun. Right? Now, go..” 

as Dara placed both her hands on Jiyong's shoulder.

 “You might miss your flight. I'll text you when I arrive in Japan. Be safe, love” She pecked on Jiyong's cheek.

 

“My life is so much better, and I owe it all to you Dara-ah.” He kissed her head and hugged her for the last time today.

“Have a safe flight too, baby” He said in a low voice, his sadness his evident for he can only have her with so little time.  

He caressed Dara's face and walked out

 

--