Candy Floss

POMME | ONE CALL AWAY

The sun says hello to Hongkong!

Jiyong woke up with the subtle heat of the sun rays and of course, by the the noise of  chopsticks and dining utensils. Youngbae is at table across the bed, already eating breakfast after hitting the gym.

 

Jiyong lightly straightened up and opened his eyes slowly while he murmured: “Youngbae-ah, Dara?”

It only took two words to know he is missing her already. They shared the night together but Dara had to leave the room early before everyone else wakes up and catch a glimpse of her walking out of Jiyong's room –  because that's not a good dating scandal article if ever.

 

Youngbae slurped his ramen and with mouthful of noodles, he talked. “She got out early, around 5:30AM I guess??

He tilted his head while Jiyong is in full attention listening to him.

“I escorted her back in Bommie noona's room before heading to the gym. She said she ordered room service for us already. Come, let's eat.”

 

“그래? Geu-rae? (is that so?)” Jiyong was satisfied with the answer. Looking at his bestfriend eating deliciously, he suddenly felt the hunger. He was about to grab the sandwich when his phone alerted for a new message. It's from his girl. He smiled upon seeing her name, but the smile grew wider as he reads the text:

 

My Jiyongieeee, good morning! ^.^

I already ordered food for you. Eat well neh?!

See you later ♥
 

 

 

***In Bom & Dara's suite

 

There is Bom, sitting on top of her luggage, problematic as ever.

“Ugh. It's really been a while since I pack overseas. I lost my touch” Bom pouted and extended her arms on the bed in defeat.

Dara can't help but laugh, Bom was the most organized woman of the group next to her. Her hiatus really changed her travel tricks. In a grandma tone, she answered back Bom. “Aigoo look at this ahjumma. Get up and we have to strut our way to the airport now.” Dara pulled Bom's arms and the older's body glided to the floor.

“Andwae. Andwae! Spare the ahjumma who can't pack her bag! Andwae!” Bom growled,

as Dara moves her body around the room. Both are chuckling really loud. Its like a flashback of Minzy dragging Bom out of her room during their 2NE1 TV days.

 

Little did they know, there's already a dragon, and a bingu watching them.

The boys are cracking hard because of Bom's unlimited, loud curses and Dara's struggle sliding Bom around. Her body is so tiny compared to the one she's pulling.

“These ahjummas are crazy.” TOP  told Jiyong, still laughing.

 

The two ladies stop when they heard TOP's low, husky voice.

Bo?!” Bom got up and walk straight to TOP, with angry but cute expression at the same time.

“YAH! What.Ahjumma.Are.You.Talking.About". Bom hits TOP's arm for every word.

 

“You. You're an ahjumma already right?” The eldest bigbang member controlling his giggle.

 

“Then if I'm an ahjumma already then why would you wanted to marry one? Huh? Waeyo?” Smirking, Bom lifted her chin up to meet with TOP's face. 

Challenge with Bom's gesture, TOP lean closer to her face, and looked straight into her eyes. He's so close Bom can feel his breath.

TOP then whispered, “Because I want to.” and a kiss landed on Bommie's lips.

 

TOP  quickly ran out of the door, and Bom followed, shouting “TEEEE—OHHHH—PEEEEE!”