Minnie and Mickey... NOT!

POMME | ONE CALL AWAY

***At Disney Sea
 

Dara, Jiyong, SooJoo, a famous korean model, Jiyong's manager, Soonho, and 99percentis designer's Bajowoo were together on the parking lot of Disney Sea waiting for the their japanese friends to arrive.

 

“なにかあった Nanikka atta everybody! (What's up everybody?)” A group of fun Japanese men approached the Koreans with high fives and hugs. 

“Kyaaaaa. We finally got the chance to bond with Jiyong's ガールフレンド gaarufurendo (girlfriend) again!” said by the stylist, Junsuke.

Shogo Yanagi greeted Dara, and whispered in her ear,

“あなたはとても美しいです anata wa totemo utsukushii desu (You are so beautiful)” 

Which Dara quickly grasp and shyly thanked him in return.

 

Jiyong saw what Yanagi did, so he smirked and immediately wrap Dara's body in his arms. He felt a slight jealously towards the act of his friend, and felt that he must protect his princess against anyone who tries to steal her away from him. Its the childish, cute Jiyong antics, exclusive for Dara.

Trapped in the arms of his boyfriend, Dara blushed by the compliments, and thank the kind gesture and warm welcome of  the squad.

“Yeah, It's been too long since I last bonded with you guys.” She said.

“Then let's get the fun started, shall we?” Nakajima raised the excitement, in which everyone responded with glee.

 

Of course the squad is mindful of the secret couple, so they stopped by the characters hat shop to add some more disguise, aside from their masks.

“Take the minnie mouse unnie, it looks super cute on you.” Soojoo suggested to Dara while trying on her daisy duck hat.

“Ahh.. this is cool. I'll take mickey mouse then” Jiyong confidently said while sharing the mirror with Soojoo.

“Andwae. You might get suspicious! ” Soonho, the always careful manager interjected. Making Jiyong pout

“Aww. Such a killjoy oppa.” Dara pouted too. The couple made fun of the poor manager, making everyone laugh.

“Aish~! Arasso. I'll get the dragon instead.” Jiyong playfully whined. He takes the green dinosaur from Toy Story and put it on his head.

“What dragon this old man is talking about? Hahahahaha!” Bajowoo bursted into laughter.

“That's a freakin' dinosaur Jiyong! Hahahaha” Yanagi joined the fun too.

“So used with G-DRAGON huh? Every monster he sees is a dragon to him now.” Soojoo mockingly complained.

“Bangyya~bangyya~bangyya!” Junsuke teased some more, making the group to laugh louder.

 

 

The group is having so much fun taking photos and teasing each other. They're still on guard for paps and fans lurking for a glimpse and shot of the two celebrities. Plenty of people visited Disney Sea that day, and Jiyong wished he just rented the whole amusement park for them to enjoy better, especially that its Dara's first visit. They are on their way to the Indiana jones ride for it is tagged as the best ride they have so far.

 

While walking, he gazed at Dara, his beautiful and charming Sandara.

He tried to restrain  the urge to hold her hands, but the whole picture is just complicated that he couldn't risk being caught.

Thoughts of pros and cons rushed to him, but above it all was the last night's rendezvous.

“Screw them!” Jiyong thought, as he locked his hands with his girl.

Dara startled with the familiar hand clinging to hers, he glanced up at Jiyong whose already beside her, wearing a wide eye smile.

Just five minutes.” He mouthed. Impressed and happy, Dara tightens her grip on Jiyong's.

Its a small act, but for the both them, holding hands freely in public is an ecstasy they'll never have any time sooner. 

 

They are in queue for the Indiana Jones ride for 30 minutes already, yet the line seems like there's no end. Good thing, the squad was never boring at all, they never ran out of stories to feast on. 

 

Dara is leaning at the barricade, overlooking the sea.

Jiyong has this hobby of taking stolen pictures of her, because of the belief that she don't need to look at the camera since every angle of her is beautiful enough.

Stolen shots of her makes Jiyong's heart flutter, especially those he personally took. It looks more genuine, and intimate.

 

Bajowoo noticed Jiyong's mini photography session with the clueless muse, Dara.

He poke Jiyong's side with his shoulders. “Aish! Stop fantasizing her and get married already!”

Jiyong could only smile at Bajowoo's statement and continues to film his girl. 

Bajowoo's voice is loud enough for Dara to overhear. 

A smile crept up to her face, her head turn to their side and smiled at them. The flawless beam was captured by Jiyong.

 

 

“There's no need to hurry, I'm confident Jiyong would end up with this crazy little girl.” Soojoo rested her arm to D's shoulder.

“Of course! He's dead meat if he don't!” Dara is flushed red, but reeled back anyway in her playful aura. Everyone grimaced at the couple.

“He even told me last night that...” Dara is in the middle of talking when Jiyong jumped beside her to cover .

“Ya! That was private! Top secret!” He scoffed while holding his yeoja.

“Okay okay, we get it, you two are so inlove. Stop making us all jealous”

Yanagi tapped the lovers shoulders, and after few minutes, they finally able to experience the ride.

 

 

--