Uneasily breakable portal

Forest of Madness

*8 hours later*

It was Jungkook's birthday party in the hotel with ARMYs. The ARMYs give Jungkook a lot of gifts, BTS members and their manager do the same too. Jungkook opens the gifts one by one, but there's an interesting gift.

"Do you know what is it?"Jungkook confused because there is an ARMY who gives him a black gem. But this is not the usual gem, this gem is different.

"I don't know, is there any message there?"Jimin takes a look at the gem, and he found a letter.

"I'll meet you soon. I mean, all of you. What? The ARMYs give you the gifts when they were in the hotel, so they have met us right? It's odd."said Jimin.

"Let's just focus for the concert, okay? Those terror messages just will ruin our concert so just focus for the concert.'Rapmon calms the other down.

Jungkook nods. Rapmon right, it'll be better to forget it. Jungkook puts the gem in his pocket, wonder if it will be a useful gem. It's 1 hour left to the concert, they're preparing their best for the concert.

V and Suga are recording something before the concert begin, they have fun together and they plan to upload it on Youtube, specifically, Bangtan Tv. Uhm, Bangtan Bomb. ><

Jin is fixing his hair, he wears lip balms too. J-Hope is sleeping, looks like he is tired. Well, the concert will begin soon so they have to prepare their best.

-- 50 minutes later

"Okay, Bangtan are you ready?!?"asks Rapmon with spiritful voice.

"REAADYYY!!"

They walk to the stage together, wow this Tokyo Dome is huge. The ARMYs scream loudly when the boys step their foot and begin to walk. Jungkook suddenly become nervous, the others too. The fans turn on their light sticks, and the whole room become lighter.

"HELLO JAPANESE ARMYS!"Jungkook screams.

The fans suddenly scream even louder than before, maybe it's because of Bangtan's maknae, Jungkook. They look so happy because of him. The other members feel the same.

The MC opens the concert, and having a little conversation with BTS. The MC also wishes a happy birthday for Jungkook, it makes Jungkook smiles a bit. After that, the boys begin to sing and dance, well... They first performance today is dance and sing the Run song. The ARMYs are swinging their lighsticks happily.

"Run...! Run...! Run...!"

WHOAAA....!!! The ARMYs are screaming again. Again, and again... Until then.

Jungkook smiles happily, just like the other members. They're waving their hands to the ARMYs to say hello from the far away. V created a heart-shaped finger, and Jin does the same.

The next one is Dope, well it makes the boys tired of course. That'll be fine, at least the ARMYs will be happy because of them. They dance and sing correctly.

Looks like someone is in trouble here. There's something terrible with Suga's leg and it hurts a lot, but the other members don't notice it. Rapmon fingers can't hold the mic easily too.

Whoops!

!!!

The mic almost falls from Rapmon's hand, but V quickly takes control of the mic and then he moves the mic to Rapmon's hand.

Rapmon nods a bit, and then he continue singing.

AAAA !! The ARMYs scream again.

The BTS members smile happily.

Wait, no... It's not because of them, they keep singing but that isn't the reason why the ARMYs are screaming again... The lighsticks moves messily, it moves somewhere. So that's mean, the ARMYs are moving.

What the heck is happening?

Jin place the mic far from his voice. "Stop dancing! Let's see what happens, if they stop screaming, there is something happens!!' Jin screams.

The others nod. They stop dancing.

"They're still screaming dude...!! Wait, what is that?"V spotted a strange thing.

Jungkook suddenly feels something strange in his jacket. Oh, the pocket! The gem is moving!
Is it an earthquake? The floor is moving, but the BTS members can't leave the stage.

"I CAN'T MOVE !" J-Hope screams loudly.

"ALL OF US CAN'T MOVE, SO STAY CALM AND LISTEN. IF WE SUDDENLY CAN MOVE, LET'S GET OUTTA HERE !!"Rapmon screams.

The members shocked, Jungkook seems so panic in his birthday. The big concert happiness suddenly turns upside-down.

"JUST PRAY TO THE GOD GUYS, THE WHOLE FLOOR IS FALLING."Jin screams loudly.

The whole floor falling, and it creates a big hole. Suddenly, big wind pushes the boys to the hole, so they fall to the deep hole, but it looks like it will bring them to a place, somewhere out there. The hole up them, and throw them to unknown place...