Where are we?

Forest of Madness

....

The boys are lying on the ground. It is a field full of grasses. It is night already, because it is really dark. Jungkook wakes up from his sleep. Jimin and V wake up too.

"HYUNG, WAKE UP HYUNG !!"Jungkook screames loudly to make his hyungs wake up.

Where's the others? This meadow is really big. Where are Jin, Rapmon, Suga and J-Hope?

"Whoa... Where are we?"V seems so confused.

"I don't know, but we better stay alive. Come on let's find some foods."Jimin looks around.

"We are not in the city, Jimin! Let's go somewhere, I hope we'll find something."said V.

It's cold. They start to walk through the meadow to find something. Hopefully, there will be some foods, houses so they can sleep easily and go back to Japan, and then, they go home to South Korea.

Forest. That's the only thing that they see after walking for about 2 hours. They can sleep here and find some foods. 3 of them wonder where are the others? Do they still alive?

"Hey, let's light up fire here. Let's find some firewoods, and then let's make some weapons to stay alive and hunt foods."said Jimin.

The others agreed, they immediately searching for the firewoods and rocks. Jungkook and Jimin make some spears from rocks, woods and vines. And they try to find some animals to eat.

"Look hyung, is it a bear?"asks Jungkook.

GROAR...!!
"RUN..! RUN IMMEDIATELY THIS ISN'T A NICE BEAR TO EAT !!!"V screams loudly.

They run as quickly as they can. Unfortunately, the forest is too dark to see. It's dangerous. In the other side, there may be someting worse than a bear.

Those three jumps to protect them from the big rocks. Suddenly, there's a really big tree that prevents them to go more further. So they turn around and hide under the woods.

Dug... Dug...

The bear walks slowly to find the hiding boys. Those three boys' hearts are pounding fastly, they're extremely scared. The bear moves again to find them, but fortunately it can't find the boys. So it walks away.

V, Jimin and Jungkook keep hiding, they afraid if they go out, the bear will come back. They're waiting for about 5 minutes, and then they go out.

"Let;s get outta here guys. We have to go find water, There may be fishes there."said Jimin.

Those three walks again to find water. They're hungry and tired, but they have to stay alive. Jungkook was hopeless, but the others cheers him up.

It's really dark, they hope if there will be river. They need water to drink, but it's really hard to find it.

They continue walking through the forest. It's really quiet here, it is scary too. But tomorrow will be better, the sun will light up this world and make the whole forest better than before. They believe it.

"Let's take a rest for a while, hyung."said Jungkook. He seems so tired.

V nods. They're sitting in front of a tree. They still in panick, the atmosphere changes a lot. Jungkook keep silent, just like the others. They still scared because of the bear who wants to eat them.

After take a rest for some minutes, they continue to walk again. Ah, muddy soil. It's disgusting but they have no choice but to continue.

Wait, muddy? MUD ?!??!

"There have to be river nearby!! We have stepped our foot on muddy soil!!!"said Jimin happily.

The others smile. Come on boys, you can do it...!
They continue walking through the forest with muddy soil, actually it's harder to walk on muddy soil than the usual soil. They jump again to avoid the tree branches that ent them.

It's odd, now the soil is no longer muddy. Dry soil...!

"Ahh where's the mud...?? Is it still far away?"asks Jungkook.

"I don't know, come on Jungkook. Let's continue walking."answers V.

They're walking again and they finally find muddy soil again. They hope the muddy soil will lead them to the river.

"AAH THAT IS !! RIVER !!'Jimin screams happily.

They run immediately to the river, ahh finally. V brings a glass to drink from Tokyo Dome in his pocket, so he picks up some water to drink. Jimin makes a camp fire, V and Jungkook hunt the fishes to eat. Ahh finally.

It's hard to stab the fishes, but they finally stabbed them and grill the fishes.

"It's not really tasty but it's enough to satisfy our stomach."said Jungkook.

"Yeah, I'm thirsty. Where's the glass?"asks V.

"Here it is."said Jimin, he lends the glass to V.

It's such a scary day for the boys. They're separated, and they don't know where are the others.

"Wait, who is it?"asks Jimin.

"......"

!!!!!!