The fade memories

Forest of Madness

"J-Hooooopeeeee!!!"

Those three boys scream happily when they see J-Hope comes to them. He looks so tired, but there are still some fishes left so J-Hope can eat it.

"How are you?? It's okay hyung, we're fine here!! Look, we've got fishes!!"said Jungkook happily.

Wait, there's something odd with him.... He doesn't seem happy at all.

"Hyung?"

"Argh...!!"

J-Hope suddenly slaps Jungkook's cheek fastly then Jungkook's cheek turns a bit to red. He seems so angry, he can't control himself, and he starts to scream sadly.

"Calm down !!!"V screams.

Jimin protects the injured Jungkook. What's wrong with J-Hope?

"It's okay, it's okay... Calm down..."said V.

J-Hope hits V's head and screams again, it was painful.

"You're not J-Hope!!"Jimin screams loudly.

Suddenly, J-Hope looks to Jimin and smiles a little. He laughs happily but water flows from his eyes, he seems mad. J-Hope still laughing and sheds tears from his eyes.

"Just get out of my way you !!!"J-Hope hits Jimin and then he kicks Jimin's leg.

"What the heck are you doing hyung?!!!? We are your friends so please don't do that!!"Jungkook screams loudly, and then he protects Jimin from J-Hope.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ??!!!!!? YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE A PART OF MY LIFE, AND I DON'T EVEN WANT TO."

You're not J-Hope, no you're not. J-Hope is a kind man, not the one who likes to have fight with the others.

"JUST LEMME GO FROM THIS DUMB WORLD."said J-Hope again.

"RUN HYUNG!! WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO RUN !! GO SAVE YOUR LIFE !!"Jungkook screams loudly and then he runs with the other.

J-Hope go after them, they don't know what's wrong with him. He looks so mad and seems like all that he wants to is die. Or I guess, those three boys die.

The three boys cross the river and then run again to save their life. They start to feel tired again, and the three branches hurt their legs. It's really hard to escape from J-Hope.

Do they have to hide again, just like what do they have done when they was being chased by the bear, and now... One of their friends, J-Hope is going to kill them. He looks so angry, and looks like he is worse than the bear.

"I have no choice but to do this, hyung. Sorry!!"Jungkook throws some rocks to J-Hope who is walking to cross the river. Fortunately, the three boys have reached the river bank so Jungkook can easily throws the rocks.

Jimin and V do the same, they throw rocks to J-Hope. Finally, J-Hope falls to the river and he looks so weak, it seems hard for him to get back up.

"RUN AGAIN COME ON GUYS IT'S OUR CHANCE !!"Jimin screams loudly.

"But what about J-Hope...?"asks V.

"LET'S JUST THINK ABOUT US HYUNG."said Jungkook.

The three boys run again to escape from J-Hope. They were lucky to escape, but unfortunately, it tooks a lot of energy to run and now they become tired. They stopped running and then they start to walk slowly. They have to walk away more further from the river, if they don't then J-Hope may catch them.

"Why don't we turn left or right? J-Hope maybe walks straightly."said Jimin.

"Good idea, let's go."said V.

After some minutes walking, they start to run again. The three branches are so annoying. So they have to be careful.

The three boys have been running for about 1 hours, and now they become extremely tired. They need to rest, but they afraid if suddenly J-Hope appears.

"Not now hyung... Come on we can do it, just a little bit more further until we reach the dry soil. Let's go, we can do it."said Jungkook.

They start to run again, but suddenly V bumps something.

!!!

"RAP MONSTER ???!!"

Oh my God... So wil he be the third one who will attack the boys?

"RUN !! RUN !!"V screams loudly. So then the boys run to avoid Rapmon.

"WAIT !! GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING !! HELP ME !!"Rapmon screams, and then he chases the three boys.

The boys keep running and running. But there's something odd, why does Rapmon asked them for help? -_-

"STOP RIGHT THERE GUYS. WE'RE TRAPPED HERE SO WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS DOING ?!!! DON'T AVOID ME, PLEASE !! WE WERE SEPERATED AND NOW WE HAVE TO UNITE AGAIN !!"Rapmon screams.

Well, looks like Rapmon isn't like J-Hope. So the boys stop running and they turn around to meet Rapmon.

"You're not going to kill us??"V asks Rapmon.

"Of course I won't you stupid!! What happened to all of you ??!!"Rapmon asks the boys.

"AAAAAHH HYUUUUNG!!!"the boys scream happily and then they hug Rapmon tightly.

"Wait ... !! Please emme go you three !!! It's not safe here ... !! Come on, follow me!"Rapmon pushes the boys to let himself free.

The three boys now become four, the boys start to run again, they're following Rapmon. Rapmon leads the boys somewhere, hopefully he will lead the boys to a safe place.

"Hey, where is Jin? He was here with me..."said Rapmon.

"AAAARGH !! HELP ME !!"

!!!!