Who are they?

Forest of Madness

"JIN HYUNG !!"Rapmon screams loudly, he runs to find Jin with the others and he finally found him.

Jin spotted fighting with a man, is it J-Hope? Oh no it isn't.

IT'S SUGA !!

"STOP IT HYUNG YOU DON'T HAVE TO HURT EACH OTHER !!"Jungkook screams loudly.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ?!!! YOU JUST A YOUNG CHARMING DUMB KIDDO. STOP CALLING ME FOOL, UNLIKE YOU GUYS, I'M MUCH BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU."Suga screams and then he kicks Jungkook's stomach.

Jungkook protects himself with his arms, and then he pushes Suga until he finally falls.

Jin quickly holds Suga's hands to ent him from attacking again. Rapmon do the same too. V and Jimin hold Suga's legs, so he can't move easily.

"I'M MUCH BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU."Suga repeats his words.

"Calm down, hyung...! What happens to you???! We are your friends.. We are Bangtan!!"said Jin.

"HA? WHAT DO YOU MEAN KIDDO?!! YOU'LL NEVER BE A PART OF MY LIFE"Suga screams again.

Rapmon takes a look at the others, he is giving the others a signal to run quickly.

1... 2... 3...

"GO !! RUN BOYS, RUN !" Rapmon screams loudly, so then the boys run to be far from Suga. They're running fastly to avoid Suga.

Just like what do the three boys have done before, they jump to avoid the tree branches and rocks. It's not as as you think. It's really hard to run away from Suga, and J-Hope too.

"Enough, hyung..! We have been running for about 1 hours. Let's have a break for a while..."said Jimin.

The boys stop running, and then they sit in front of a big tree.

"Look! This tree branch is huge, we can hide here. Well, we can use it to sleep too."said V.

"You're right, let's sleep here."said Rapmon.

So, let's call it a day. It's such a bad day for Jungkook because a lot of scary things happens in his 20'th birthday. Good night, Bangtan.

***

"Who are they, Yu?"

"They're human. Wow, so now I finally meet the things who play and watch us."

It's morning already. The sun shines brightly, it's time for the boys to wake up and continue to find the way out.

Rapmon wakes the other members up, and then he makes sure the boys are ready for the day. The boys are hungry, they need something to eat.

"Let's explore this forest to find foods."said Rapmon.

"Okay leader!!"said V happily.

They walk through the forest and look to the lef and right. Foods, ahh foods... They badly need it.

!!!

"GAAAAHHH!!"

"Relax..! We're not going to kill you guys!"

2 mans show up in front of the boys. Looks like they're in the same age like them. They're wearing uniform, one of them has short gray hair, and the next one has short blue hair.

"Who are you?"Jimin asks the men.

"I'm Makoto Yuki, and he is Yu Narukami."said the blue haired man, Makoto.

"You guys aren't the only one who trapped here. We're same dude."said Yu.

"Oh yeah? For how long?"asks V.

"I guess 2 months? Until then..."Makoto answers V's question.

What the...? 2 months?!!? The boys shocked when they Makoto answers V's question.

"Anyway do you guys have something to eat? We're starving."said Jin.

"We have a lot, come join us."said Yu.

The boys walk with Yu and Makoto. The men take them to the river, wow there are a lot of fishes there!

"Here, let's have breakfast."said Yu.

The boys eat their breakfast, and then they sit together with Yu and Makoto. They want to discuss something. Jungkook tells them about what happened to them, from the first time how do they can be here, and being chased by bear, J-Hope and finally, Suga.

"It itsn't odd dude, it's ilfe."said Makoto.

"This is a forest, you know it right? But there's something different about it. This is the forest of madness, which every one who enter it, will be in danger. There will be two of you here, one of you is the real you, and the next one is your other side. Your other side shows everything that you hide from the others, such as madness, lies, etc. So the guys that you fought yesterday, they weren't the real one. The real one may be in danger so you have to find them as quickly as possible."said Yu.

"Ohh I see, so Suga and J-Hope probably in danger out there... We need to find them. Let's get going after breakfast."said Rapmon.

"Sure, but I guess we have to make some weapons."said Jin.

"No...! Don't fight them...! It'll be worse than before."said Yu.

"You have to unite with your friends, and then you meet your other selfs. You have to admit that they're a part of yours, and then you have to repair everything that make your friends angry."said Makoto.

"Can we go home after that?"asks Jimin.

"Of course! I believe you guys can do it."said Yu.

"Okay, Bangtan. Let's get going."said Rapmon.

So, their exploration to find J-Hope and Suga has begun. Until they finally hear some gun shots from the far...

.

.

.

"What an awesome game, ahaha...!! I love to see them suffering like this...!!!"