For the sake of the ARMYs

Forest of Madness

They have to unite... Bangtan's members are seven, not five. So they're incomplete without Suga and J-Hope. They have to go back to the Tokyo Dome, for the sake of ARMYs.

"How can we find them in this reaaaally big forest??"asks V.

"Use your feelings. They are your friends, uhm... I mean, they're now a part of your family. They're your brothers."Makoto answers.

The boys walk through the forest, they hope they can meet their friends. Suga, J-Hope.. Where are you? Bangtan is incomplete without them. Rapmon leads the way, he walks straightly but sometimes he turns left or right.

Rapmon leads the boys to the river. He tells the others to have a rest for a while. A few minutes after that, the boys start to walk again. Jungkook and Jin holds their own spear tightly to protect them and the others. They afraid if there will be another bear who will attack them.

"Wait... Did you hear that?"asks Jimin.

"Someone's talking loudly. Let's take a look."said Makoto.

The boys walks slowly to find the voice. There are two men having a conversation in the middle of the forest. But they aren't having a good conversation at all, they're fighting with words.

"PLAGIARISM!! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME ... !!"

"I know everything about you, and you know everything about me. I am you, and you and I."

They are J-Hope!! The real J-Hope and the other side of him... The real one looks so angry.

"J-Hope...!!"Jungkook screams loudly and then he runs to J-Hope. The others do the same to J-Hope.

"No....! You're not me...!!"J-Hope screams.

The another J-Hope becomes angry. He kicks J-Hope's legs and then punches J-Hope's face.

"STOP IT..! Listen to me... J-Hope..You aren't that bad at all... He is you, but he is the bad one that hidden deep inside your heart, but you don't show it... You're kind, you aren't bad at all."said Rapmon.

"NO !! HE IS NOT ME..."J-Hope punces his other side and suddenly sheds tears.

"Calm down, J-Hope...!! You aren't that bad, we're your friends. All of us have badness, but if it hidden inside our heart... The goodness in you will be the one who describes yourself hyung."said Jungkook.

J-Hope sheds tears again and again.. But he is better now. He smiles a little and then nods.

"Sorry..."J-Hope looks sad. But then he smiles and he walks to his other side.

"I... I'm sorry...!! *cries*. You'll always be a part of me, J-Hope and I'm part of you too."J-Hope hugs his other side tightly.

The other J-Hope smiles, and he slowly vanished from the forest and he enters J-Hope's heart. It's a power of trust each other. Specifically, yourself.

Makoto gives some explanations towards J-Hope, so then J-Hope finally understand.

"Come down, Suga."J-Hope calls Suga.

Suga walks from the tree, so he has been hiding this whole time!!

"Where are they? I mean, the other side of us?"Suga asks Yu.

"You guys have understood already so why do they have to show up?"Yu answers.

"You have to accept yourself no matter what. Now, go back to the place that you belong to."Makoto smiles a bit.

"Sure!! Wait, what about you two?"Jungkook asks Makoto.

"We're not belong there... We aren't human. Well, see you later."Makoto answers Jungkook's question.

"Thanks for your help, guys. We are BTS + 2 now!"Rapmon screams happily.

"We're just your friend, we aren't part of you guys... But before all of you go back to your world... we have to ask you something. What do you learn from this exploration?"Makoto asks the boys.

"We haven't understood a lot."Rapmon answers.

"-sigh- Well... Actually, all of you have to take care each other better than before. All of you have hidden feelings. The anger."Yu gives an explanation towards the boys.

"You have a power to control something from far away, and you can enter this area with your power. But remember, the other side of you reflects your madness towards the others. Just like Suga and J-Hope. They have something hidden inside their heart, that is madness."Makoto continues the explanation.

"We're sorry, Suga, J-Hope..."Jin feels a bit sad.

"Ahh it's okay hyung... We're sorry too."J-Hope smiles. Suga nods and smiles cheerfully

"Let's go back, we have to be stronger than before. So this is the truth that discovered since the lies hidden inside our heart. The bonds of us, will make us stronger than before. Let's go back and do the best for us and them. For the sake of the ARMYs!!"Rapmon screams happily.

"YEAH!!"the other members screams.

"We'll come here again soon to meet you guys again."Jungkook smiles.

"Nooo sorry you can't do it again !! You can't go to another world unless you have the gem of sacrifice. Well, you have it right, Jungkook?"Yu asks Jungkook.

"Whoa how did you know that??"Jungkook Confused.

"Cause I'm the one who gave it to you dudeee ahaha!!"Yu laughs.

"Whoaa so it's you...!"Jungkook laughs.

"You have to throw the gem until it breaks to pieces to recreate the portal."Yu smiles.

"But can we meet again? What if we get another gem in the future??"V asks Yu.

"Of course we can! You can meet us in your world wherever you want. I don't know, maybe you'll be transfered to another world again. Someone will give you the gem if you guys have some troubles with your friendship. Okay, now go! The ARMYs have been waiting for you."Yu answers V's question.

"I hope we 9 can meet again soon. Thanks a lot for your help.  We will miss you. Goodbye, until then!!"Jungkook smiles and then he throws the gem fastly until it breaks into pieces.

***

"Okay, Bangtan are you ready?!?"Rapmon asks the others with spiritful voice.

"REAADYYY!!"

"Hey hey wait, it's still 20 minutes left guys... I have just woke up from my beauty sleep...!!"Jungkook laughs a little.

"Enough for the dream, Kookie!! Ahaha let's go to the stage."Suga smiles.

They don't forget about the forest... Makoto told them about the forest of madness, and they realize that human have some badness and they can hide it in their deepest heart. Sooner or later, it will make them angry. The boys just want to go back to the Tokyo Dome, and meet the ARMYs again. That's the only thing that they want other than stay alive. Let's appreciate every little things the boys have done to us, ARMYs! <3

 

----epilogue

"Rapmon, look at my new video game DVDs."Jin shows Rapmon his new DVD.

"Persona 3 and Persona 4? Wait I guess I know the main characters..."Rapmon thinks.

"SO THEY ARE CHARACTERS FROM VIDEO GAME?!! Wait, what is this thing? Whoa there's a small beautiful stone there! Oh it's not a stone.. Mm wait..."

"IT IS A GEM!!!"