The secret power from the deepest heart

Forest of Madness

"Wake up, little boy."

"I'm not a little boy anymore! Now I'm 20, hyung!"Jungkook screams loudly and then punches his hyung, Jimin.

"Then stop calling me short."said Jimin.

"Noo you can't do it short hyung!!"Jungkook laughs a little.

Today is a special day for Bangtan, a group full with handsome boys from South Korea with their awesome skills of dancing, singing, etc. They will held a big concert in Tokyo, Japan today so today is a really special day for them, especially Jungkook because today is his 20'th birthday.

So this is how the sun rises in Japan, it's really beautiful. Rap Monster enjoys the scenery while standing in the hotel balcony. Suga is sleeping, he looks so tired. Jin is collecting his outfits, make ups, and the other items with J-Hope... How about V? Oh looks like he is trying to have a converstation with the cute pillows.

Rap Monster's cell phone suddenly ringing, so  V looks at Rap Monster's cell phone. Oh it's from Hobeom oppa, their manager. So V picks up the phone.

"Oh yeah? What!? RIGHT NOW?! NO NO NO PLEASE I HAVEN'T TOOK A BATH YET !! AH HYUNG...! TALK TO HIM" V suddenly in panic, so then he throws the cell phone to Jin's bag.

"TALK TO HIM HYUNG WE HAVE TO GO DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!" V screams loudly *running to the toilet*

"Ohh sorry oppa it was Tae. Yeah it's me, Jin. Oh yeah? 9 AM? Sure, we'll collect our outfits first. Which costume? Ohh, alright, thank you for the information."said Jin.

"Argh, damn! You surprised me V!!!"Suga screams while knocking the toilet's door.

V can hear Suga because of the water in the toilet. Suddenly, Suga hears someone singing in the toilet, well it has to be V.

"Listen up boys!! We have to go down at 9 AM, so prepare yourself. Well, you can wear anything you want, but Hobeom oppa wants swag outfit. But that'll be fine if you don't. Umm maybe casual clothes? Well it's up to you guys."said Jin.

"HIGH FIVE !!' said Suga who is slapping Rap Monster's hand.

Well this guy will looks so good at 9 AM and they know it. Rapmon plans to wear white t-shirt with short jeans and sunglasses. Suga? Ohh he is the swag king in BTS. The others still can't decide what kind of outfit will they use at 9 AM, they're still busy to collect their outfit and the other items.

V who has finished his bath wears black t-shirt with jacket and blue long jeans. The others wears blue jeans too. J-Hope has finished to collect his clothes, and now... He is starving.

"I need food aaahhh I'm hungry!!"said J-Hope.

"Then let's go down now, let's have breakfast. But wait, I guess I have to tell Hobeom oppa."said Rapmon.

Rapmon calls Hobeom oppa, he tells him to go down to have breakfast. Hobeom oppa agrees. The 7 members of BTS brings their bag to the restaurant in the hotel.

They're walking to the restaurant then have breakfast, there are a lot of tasty foods. A lot of people take a look at them, of course that's because BTS members are famous handsome singers!

After having breakfast, Rapmon calls Hobeom oppa again. Hobeom oppa tells Rapmon to go to the ballroom because ARMYs have been waiting.

Whoa there are a lot of ARMYs !! AAAA AAA !!! They scream loudly when the boys come.

V waves his hand to the fans, just like the others. After that, they sit in front of the ARMYs. Hobeom oppa is sitting beside them.

"Tra, la la, ppyong!!'

Pshh...!!

"Hyung !!??! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, STOP IT !!!" Jungkook whispers to V who is waving his hand slowly that directed to a cup of milk. The glass suddenly falls from the table, it's because of V who takes control of it from far away.

Rapmon takes a look at V.

"What if they notice that it because of you? Sshh!!" Rapmon whisphers to V.

V laughing a little.

Oh no, the milk spreads to the carpet. The other members notice it and they believe it has to be V.

J-Hope swing his fingers slowly to dries the carpet.

Unfortunately, the dried carpet causes strange smell from the milk. Ah, it's V's trouble.

After that, V laughs a little.

"Aigoo...!! Hyung, take a look at this."Jimin lends his cell phone to Rapmon, there's a message.

It's an unknown number. Rapmon thinks if it is a prank. But looks like the message is seriously directed to them.

Mysterious number, well here is the message.

"Do you guys think you can stay alive here just with dried carpet and milk? Hell no, let's play."