a new beginning

random stories of the 2nd CNSD and the new ANJELLS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a mix of happy and sad day for super junior, SNSD, cnblue and ftisland. Taeyeon who was married to Lee Hong Ki, got divorced when Miya was 6 years old. Both parties felt they outgrew each other and after 3 years of marriage counseling they decided to end things in a friendly way and they got shared custody over Miya. 

 

About half a year after the divorce, Taeyeon started to date Leeteuk or Park Jeong su from super junior and surprisingly Miya took a liking to the man and Leeteuk asked Taeyeon to marry him after 5 months dating. 

Hong Ki was happy for Taeyeon even though he missed her but he knew that they would just be miserable if they stayed together. 

He could not understand her constant worrying and anxiety about everything and she did not like it if he went out drinking with the choco balls and played video games for hours.

 

Today was Leeteuk and Taeyeon their wedding and crazy as it seemed, he attended it because both were still his friends.

Yonghwa patted his back encouraging and smiled at him.

The male guests all wore the colour of super junior while the female guests wore the colour of SNSD.

 

The guests would be:

Jessica and Heechul with their children, 8 years old Aurora and Jae-Jung 

 Tiffany and Ryeowook with their 3 years old daughter Jin-A

Sunny and ShinDong with their 5 years old son Ji-Won

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk with their 9 years old boys Jong-Jae, Jong-Suk & Jong-Dae and almost 2 years old daughter Bo-A

Yuri and Minhyuk with 11 years old Hyejin 

 Sooyoung and Jungshin with 7 years old Jae-min

Yoona and Jonghyun with 9 years old Shi-Hoo

Seohyun and Yonghwa with 10 years old Seoyoung and 9 years old ShinWoo

Shin Hye and Geun Suk with their 12 years old twin boys Tae Kyung and Mi Nam and their 5 years old daughter Mi Nyu.

Taeyeon and Hongki’s daughter Miya 7 years old

 

“You don’t look nervous” Jessica commented as she helped Taeyeon with her hair.

“I am not nervous” Taeyeon smiled softly, “I am marrying leeteuk oppa… my first love, my biggest support since I put a foot on SM ground…”

“Just put it simple, those SuJu boys are irresistible” Hyoyeon joked as she wore the ear studs for her sister.

“I am content with my fnc king” Seohyun smiled softly, “I think the maknae line agrees when I say that the cnblue men make amazing husbands and fathers“

Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona nodded in agreement.

“Omma, why am I staying two weeks with appa?” Miya sulked.

“Do you dislike staying with appa?” Seohyun looked gently at her niece. “Anniyo, but I get b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter