crushes

random stories of the 2nd CNSD and the new ANJELLS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was at home taking care of Hyuna who recently turned five
She was quite a surprise after 10 years and Shi Hoo was fiercely protective of his baby sister.
Shin Woo had band practise with ANJELL so Seoyoung came alone to make homework with Shi Hoo.
Lately the teenage boy his behaviour changed, he went to shower before Seoyoung came over and made sure his clothes were wrinkle free.
He was also interested in cooking and often tried to help with dinner. 
Seoyoung was obvious to everything though and treated Shi Hoo the same as always including the nagging about school.
Little kids were growing up Yoona thought with a sigh, Hyejin was dating Tae Kyung and Mi Nam was dating the daughter of Jessica and Heechul. 

"Shi Hoo-ya, focus" Seoyoung scolded and lightly watted him with her pen against his head, "my hair did not just turn a rainbow colour right?" 
"eh?" his head snapped up, gazing right into her clear dark brown eyes and his cheeks turned red, "Focus? What are we doing?"
"Shi Hoo-ya, kenchana? Your cheeks are flustered and your eyes unfocused..."
"No...yes...I'm fine..." He stuttered, backing away and tripping over his shoe laces.


"Imo!" Seoyoung hurried to Yoona who was cooking.
"Yes dear?" Yoona turned to her.
"Imo, Shi Hoo is sick...he is not focusing, his face is red and he tripped over his own shoe laces"
Yoona smiled amused at their innocence, "just let him be and finish your homework, princess" 
Seoyoung nodded and returned to the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter