little heartaches

random stories of the 2nd CNSD and the new ANJELLS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lee Shi Hoo, only 5 years old, was sitting quietly on the ground in CNBLUE's practise room and neither his dad nor his uncles could figure out what was wrong with him. The Manager of CNBLUE picked him up from school and brought him to the practise room but he was confused as well over the usually happy boy's behaviour. 
Shin Woo seemed to know what was wrong but he didn't answer any questions, he only sat on the ground with an arm arround his best friend. 
"Aish this boy..." Yonghwa sighed, "he is just like you, Jong! He keeps everything to himself and tells the world he is fine" 
Jonghyun rolled his eyes at his brother, "Shin Woo is just like you...he won't tell anything but his eyes tell all of his emotions and I can see that he is upset"
"When their noonas come, they will talk and they will tell us" Minhyuk reassured them, "Jinjin called me that Yuri would drop her and Seoyoung off here as SNSD had a photoshoot and the girls were not interested in staying there for 8-9 hours" 

About half an hour later a staff member brought the 8 years old Hyejin, 6 years old Seoyoung and Jaemin the maknae of 3 years old.
They greeted their dads and uncles excited as always despite seeing them on daily basis.
"How was school?" Yonghwa tucked a strand of hair behind Seoyoung's ear and looked loving down on the child who resembled her mother greatly by the day.
The child just shrugged, indicating that she was not bothered to explain her school day. 
He looked questioning at Hyejin who was cuddling with Minhyuk and she only smiled reassuring at him the way Yuri always does.
"These kids..." Jonghyun frowned, "So young and already so secretive..."
"Maybe Jaemin will tell us?" Jungshin scooped up his son, "what is wrong with your hyungs and noonas?" 
The toddler sighed dramatically, "appa, antis as always!"
"What's with the antis?" Yonghwa looked alarmed, "did they touch any of you?"
"Anniyo" Jaemin sighed again, "kenchanayo, samchon"

Seoyoung took one of the mini guitars along with a pen and paper and went to sit down next to Shi Hoo and Shin Woo, handing the guitar to Shi Hoo.
The child accepted it with a small smile, "gomawoyo, noona" He got lost in his own little world of music, pulling Shin Woo along as the two quietly talked while Shi Hoo strummed the guitar and Shin Woo wrote on the paper.
Jonghyun and Yonghwa watched their sons with pride, instead of sulking and throwing tantrums they converted their feelings into music just like their dads.
Both boys learned to play the guitar the moment they could hold a guitar well enough and though their fingers often did not reach perfectly, they played very well for their age and they could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter