The first CNSD member is born

random stories of the 2nd CNSD and the new ANJELLS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



It was the night of 13 on 14 February when the SNSD members and the CNBLUE members got a group text from Minhyk,
To: Hyungsoonim, Yoona hyungsoonim, SooYoung noona, Sunny Noona, Hyoyeon noona, Jessica noona, Tiffany noona, Taeyeon noona, hyung, Jonghyun hyung and Jungshin
Help! Yuri her water broke! What should I do?! 

It was about 3 AM when all SNSD members including Jessica and the CNBLUE members gathered at the Kang-Kwon home where Yuri would have a home water birth.
The CNBLUE drummer was a nerve wreck as he welcomed his extended family.
"It will be fine" Seohyun patted his back comforting, "is there a professional with her now?"
"Hai" He replied nervously, "she wants me to sing for her now..."
"Then what are you waiting for, idiot?" Jessica sighed and pushed him to the bathroom, "If you let my sister go through this alone I will personally castrate you with a blunt knife without sedation"
Minhyuk gulped, "She wanted you and Yoona noona by her side too" 
"Go" Jonghyun told Yoona gently, "a miracle of life is about to happen, you should support your sister now"
Yoona nodded and went with Minhyuk and Jessica.

"I should have left a note for Hongki where I am" Taeyeon realised, "we only went to bed half an hour before Minhyuk's text woke me up"
"Don't worry, Noona" Jonghyun reassured her, "He sleeps like a corpse for at least five hours then I goes over into normal sleep mode for the rest of the 7 hours if he does not have schedules"
"I'm jealous" Sunny pouted, "Taeng has Hongki, Fany has Ryeowook oppa, Hyo has Eunhyuk oppa, Sica has Heechul oppa, Yuri is married to Minhyuk and they will have their baby any moment, Yoona and Jonghyun are engaged, Sooyoung is plotting murder on Jungshin and uri maknae is practically a married woman since the time of We Got Married. 

About two hours later Minhyuk came out with a big smile on his face, holding a little bundle in his arms, "I present to you, my perfec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter