The undisturbed Shin Woo

random stories of the 2nd CNSD and the new ANJELLS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

he kids were gathered for Lee Miya's 5th birthday and were all playing in the pool. 
The guests were:



 




Jessica and Heechul their 8 years old daughter Aurora and her 10 months younger brother Jae-Jung as Heechul was Hongki's best friend. 
 Tiffany and Ryeowook with their 18 months old daughter Jin-A
Sunny and ShinDong with their 3 years old son Ji-Won
Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk with their 7 years old triplet boys Jong-Jae, Jong-Suk & Jong-Dae and she was currently pregnant with their 4th baby which they hoped would be a girl,
Yuri and Minhyuk with 8 years old Hyejin
 Sooyoung and Jungshin with 5 years old Jae-min
Yoona and Jonghyun with 6 years old Shi-Hoo
Seohyun and Yonghwa with 7 years old Seoyoung and 6 years old ShinWoo
Shin Hye and Geun Suk with their 10 years old twin boys Tae Kyung and Mi Nam and their 3 years old daughter Mi Nyu.

The kids were playing a ball game in the water when Miya wanted to take a double turn but Tae Kyung scolded her for not playing fair and the child threw a tantrum similar to her father's and neither of her parents could calm her down.
"I want! I want!" she screamed and cried as she stomped her feet and clutched the plastic ball against her chest.
"Miya-ya, you are so noisy!" Shi Hoo complained and covered his ears as he sat on the edge of the pool with a bored expression.
"That's enough Lee Miya!" Taeyeon ordered and tried grabbing her very spoiled daughter but the child slapped her mother's hand and Taeyeon pulled back, feeling hurt. Tears started forming in her own eyes as she could not handle her daughter.
Aurora looked annoyed and went back to her parents, dragging Jae-Jung along with her and soon the other kids could not deal with the tantrum either and went to their parents to watch their friend from a distance.
Shin Woo sighed deeply as he watched his dongsaeng, once again it was up to him to call her to order.
He looked at her with his always present sweet smile, "you are not being very nice now, Miya" he spoke, "we came here to play with you but if you act like this we can't and then it is no fun so please notify me when you are finished then we can play again"

"Yonghwa-ya, he is truly his father' s son" Geun Suk snickered, "I always admired the way you dealed with HongKi and his random outbursts of anger.
"Taeyeon unnie is never such a way" Seohyun looked shocked at the screaming child.
"Kenchana, omma" Shin Woo patted his mother's hand, "when no one plays with her, she will stop" 
"Can I stuff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter