I never stopped

Red String of Misery

It's been a few weeks since Seungcheol had left Jihoon at Jisoo's place. Jihoon doesn't know it, but Seungcheol has dropped by when he's asleep just to make sure the younger male is doing okay. Seungcheol promised not to come by until they had time to think things through and while they aren't aware, the more time they spend apart, the more they crave each others touch. Jihoon doesn't want to show it, but Jisoo can tell that he's missing Seungcheol. And by the amount of visits Seungcheol pays, he can tell the same applies to Seungcheol.

"Thanks for watching over me," says Jihoon with an appreciative smile. Jisoo's got a date with Jeonghan so he has to leave Jihoon.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" asks Jisoo.

"Yeah, I've invited someone over if you don't mind," said Jihoon.

"Who?"

"Seungcheol," replied Jihoon.

"Ah, so it's time already," said Jisoo with a smirk.

Jihoon ignores the knowing smirk as he feels nerves in the pit of his stomach. He hasn't seen Seungcheol in a few weeks so he feels like a nervous reck.

"Well, good luck," says Jisoo as he gets his coat and opens the door.

"Oh hey Seungcheol" says Jisoo as he fakes a suprised look.

"Hey, um I was-"

"He's in the living room," says Jisoo as he leaves the apartment.

Seungcheol walks slowly to the living room. He's only ever visited Jihoon while he's asleep (as weird as it may sound) but seeing him now is making increasingly nervous.

He nears the living room as he spots Jihoon playing with his fingers. So he not the only one whose nervous, thinks Seungcheol. He feels a little better knowing that.

"Hi," he says as Jihoon turns to look at him.

"Hi," Jihoon replies as Seungcheol takes a seat next to him.

"Hi" Seungcheol says agian for some unknkwn reason and he feels stupid, but the smile that graces Jihoon's makes him feel otherwise.

"Jihoon, about Jeonghan and me. That night at the party after you left, me and Jeonghan decided to break up and-"

"I know," is all Jihoon says as he stands up and sits closer to Seungcheol.

"How'd you know?" asked Seungcheol.

"Jisoo's been hanging out with Jeonghan and he told him everything," says Jihoon.

"Oh," says Seungheol as there's an awkward silence.

"I think they might be soulmates." says Seungcheol with a look that meant he was deep in thought.

"How do you know?" askes Jihoon. He knew they were soulmates but Seungcheol didn't, so he was curious as to how Seungcheol knew.

"Well, I can see it in their eyes. It's pretty obvious," says Seungcheol.

Jihoon stares at him blankly until he finally starts to crack and he laughs loudly.

"What's so funny?" asks Seungcheol.

"It's just, we can see that other peole are in love with each other and yet we couldn't see our own emotions," says Jihoon as Seungcheol starts to laugh too. That's pretty much true.

"Does that mean that you still love me?" asks Seungcheol hopefully.

Jihoon takes a moment to compose himslef as he looks Seungcheol dead in the eyes.

"I never stopped," says Jihoon as Seungcheol laughs and wraps his arms around Jihoon. Jihoon happily wraps his arms around Seungcheol's neck and he can feel a tear drop on his shoulder. He pulls back to see Seungcheol crying.

"Why are you crying?" he asks.

"Why are you crying?" asks Seungcheol and Jihoon realizes that he too is crying.

"I don't know," says Jihoon as he wipes the tears off of Seungcheol's face.

"I love you," Jihoon says as Seungcheol hugs him tighter.

"I love you too," he replies as he kisses Jihoon. They have a long way to go and Jihoon still has to quit harming himself, but and he knows that it'll all be okay now because they have each other.