I guess so

Red String of Misery

After the encounter Jisoo had with Jeonghan, he found himself hanging out more and more with Jeonghan. He liked that, and he could tell that Jeonghan enjoyed their time together as well. Jisoo was a shoulder to cry on and Jeonghan was also a sense of comfort for Jisoo. In the last weeks, they've gotten to know each other and Jisoo is suprised at how easy it is to open up to Jeonghan. After Jisoo was sure that Jihoon could be left alone, he hung out with Jeonghan for longer periods of time. He never thought he could grow to love Jeonghan more than he did now. Jisoo hasn't yet told Jeonghan that he's his soulmate because he doesn't think he ready for that yet. Today he has a date with Jeonghan in a local coffee house and he wants to tell Jeonghan that he's his soulmate but hs doesn't want to rush anything yet, so he'll probably just keep quiet for now.

He walks into the coffee house to see Jeonghan waiting for him by one of the tables and by god does Jeonghan look absolutely stunning today.

"Jisoo, Hi," says Jeonghan as he hugs Jisoo. They stay like that for quite sometime, enjoying each other embrace until they break apart.

"Do you want to go to the park?" asks Jeonghan and Jisoo nods.

It's a quiet walk but it's comfortable.

"So how is Jihoon?" asks Jeonghan.

"He's doing fine. He's with Seungcheol right now, so he's in good hands," he says as Jeonghan nods.

They walk for a little while longer as Jeonghan plucks the courage to hold Jisoo's hand and Jisoo's just smiles as he continues to walk.

They head towards a secluded area in the park and they sit by the bench.

"Jisoo?" asks Jeonghan.

"Yeah?" he replies as he turns his body to Jeonghan.

"If you had something important to tell someone. Someone who you think is the one, would you tell them?" he asks and Jisoo ponders for a moment.

"Yeah, I would," he replies. Jeonghan simply nods his lifts his hand as he gently takes Jisoo's chin and makes him look directly at him.

"Do you have something to tell me?" Jeonghan asks.

"What do you mean?"

Jeonghan drops his arms to his side for a moment before he gently take Jisoo's left hand in his own. He looks at it for a while as he squeezes it.

"Is there something that you need to tell me?" he asks again.

It's not until a few seconds later that it clicks into Jisoo's mind.

"You know?" he asks surprised.

"You're always staring at our hands as if there's something linking them together. At first, I wasn't so sure, but whenever I'm near you I feel so happy I can't explain it, but I figured it out," says Jeonghan with a small smile.

"I was waiting until the right time, but I guess that's now isn't it," Jisoo says as Jeonghan rolls his eyes.

"I guess so," Jeonghan replies as he closes the distance between the two.