Chapter 5

All up to time

With the weekend fast approaching all their school requirement were starting to pile up. They were getting so stress and they felt like their teachers weren't even done yet.

"Have you finished the essay yet?" Nika asked while they were having lunch in the classroom. Jin and Jungkook were busy with other things so they couldn't join them. Jimin was suppose to go but Jin and Jungkook dragged him with them. 

"Ya, just need to finalize and print." Jun said. She wasn't really a fan for cramming but there were times she really couldn't help it. 

"I'm almost done to." Katie said in between bits of her food. 

"I haven't really started yet, I have an idea I just need to put it in words a bit better." Liz said. They would usually help each other when it comes to their homework so they didn't really worry that much. 

 

While in class Jun was trying to figure out what she would put in Yoongi’s Valentine’s Day card. She was just giving it to him as a friend and nothing more. If he didn’t want it then he could give it to his friends she wouldn’t mind it but maybe she was just lying to herself. She shook her head a bit to get the negative thoughts out of her head and went back to concentrating in class but no matter how much she tried to pay attention her mind just kept on wondering. She would always give his family a Valentine’s Day gift even if it was just something as simple as cup cakes, but that was before he got a girlfriend. Now that he has a girlfriend she wasn’t sure if it will be weird if she still gave him. She knew her friends might be doing something especially Liz, she always loved making things for the especially on valentine’s day.

‘I’ll ask mom what I should make later.’ Jun thought while copying notes. She felt a tap on her shoulder and a note pushed against her cheek. She didn’t bother turning around and just grabbed the note with her other hand. Once she was done copying what was being projected she opened the note.

‘Do you want to go shopping on Friday? – Kat’

‘I can go-Li’

‘I’ll ask my parents but most probably I can- Nik’

‘Sure, I’ll go’ Elli wrote as a reply.

She held the paper behind her again and Nika took it. They passed it back all the way to Katie and went back to copying their notes.

 

It was now Friday and all of them were able to go out. They were all going to the mall closest to their school so it would be easier for their parents to pick them up if they need to. They were going to buy Valentines day gift for their family and friends but buying for each other would usually be hard since they had to separate just so they could buy it.

“I need to buy some cute packaging for my gift” Jun said, she was pretty sure all of them would buy as well.

“Me to, I need to buy paper bags.” Nika said. They all agreed to go and buy cute wrappings/packing before they leave the mall since the shop was closest to the exit. When they were walking around and shopping they all seemed so high, like they took drugs. They couldn’t stop laughing at the simplest things they would say or they would see. Eventually they all cooled down and was able to shop or their last few things in peace. Each one of them started to get a call from their parents that they were near the mall already. They all said their goodbyes to one another before getting into their respective cars.        

“Hi mom, dad” Jun said once she entered the car.

“Have you eaten already?” Her dad asked after their greetings to each other.

“Yup we ate when were finished shopping.” Jun replied.

“Will you still be making treats?” Her mom asked.

“Ya but what ingredients did you buy?” She said after.

“You can make either cup cakes, cookies or chocolate.” Her mom replied. She was going to make cookies for her friends and maybe cupcakes for Suga and his family. She knew what kind of cupcakes they liked since she would always give them whenever she made some. She also knew what cookies her friend’s likes and she loved making them. She knew Yoongi liked the mint cupcakes while his parents liked the Vanilla cupcake. She was going to make chocolate chip cookies with almonds for her friends since they seemed to be craving them for a while.

Once they arrived home Jun went to the kitchen and to check on the ingredients her mom bought. Luckily for her, she has everything she needs to make all the treats as well as banana cupcakes for her parents. She left the other things she bought on the kitchen table and kept some of the ingredients she would be using in the refrigerator. She opened some of the cabinets to look for the clear folder she keeps all her recipes in and left it as well on the dinning table. She also brought out all her measuring devices, pans, and bowls so tomorrow morning or whenever she wakes up she can start baking already.

“Good night.” Jun told her parents. She gave them a hug before going to her room. She changed out of her uniform into her pajamas and did her business in the bathroom.

‘I hope he’ll like the cupcakes’ Jun thought while laying down with the stuff bear she got.

Hopefully he won’t be home when I drop it off.’

‘Maybe he and his girlfriend will go out?’

Please say he’ll enjoy it’

‘Oh well…… I can only hope for the best’ was the last though in Jun’s head before sleep took over her.