Chapter 4

All up to time

When Nika opened the door to her house, her phone in her pocket started to vibrate. 

'Oh, it's Jimin' Nika said. She opened the message and immediately rushed to her bedroom. She booted up her laptop and opened the social networking site. She tried her best to look for the girl but it was impossible. She made a chat between her, Liz, Katie and Jimin. She wasn't sure if she should add Jimin to the chat but he sent a follow up text saying he wasn't sure what name she uses online. In the end she decided to add Jimin to the chat they were going to have. 

' Hey guys! So I can't seem to find her yet' Nika posted in the group. 

'Ya me to but I'm still trying.' Katie replied, she was always the most determined one when it cam to stalking someone online. 

'I gave up after a while :P' Liz replied but they all knew she didn't really do much. 

'I'll try again hopefully we can find it soon' Nika said even if she was getting no where, she still wanted to try and look for the girl.

After an hour or so Jimin finally replied to the chat group. Even her was trying to get her online name from Suga himself but he wasn't getting anywhere. Suga even stopped replying him and just seen zoned him. 

 

Jun was finally home. She greeter her parents before going up to her room. She placed her things down by her table before lying down on her bed. She grabbed her stuff toy that was next to her and held it close. She'll do her homework later she just needed to rest for a bit. 

'Wonder if everyone is online?' Jun thought before reaching out for her phone. She wanted to see if they were all home already and if they started doing their homework. They had nothing due except for a reflection paper tomorrow so they were very relaxed. She checked her messages and sent a sticker to their group chat then closed it. She closed her eyes, turned to her side and hugged the bear closer. She knew she wouldn't fall asleep since she still needed to eat and do her homework but she just wanted to have a peaceful moment. 

"Jun? Its time for dinner. Someone will be joining us." Her mom said from the stairs.

"I'll be down in a minute." She replied. Jun gave her bear one more squeeze before standing up. She went to the bathroom and changed out of her school uniform. She brushed her hair and made sure she looked presentable even if she was just wearing her house clothes. She looked into the mirror one more time before heading down. She went straight to the dinning room and was a bit surprised on who she saw seating on the chair opposite her. 

"Jun. How have you been?" It was Suga's mom, Yuna. She was a close friend of Jun's mom that's why she and Suga grew up with each other. 

"Hi Auntie Yuna! I'm fine, school is a bit stressful but I'm managing." Jun replied as she was taking her seat. 

"You haven't been over in a while so I thought you had a lot of homework but whenever I check on Yoongi he doesn't seem to have any." Yuna said followed by a laugh. 

"Oh, I've been going home with my friends now a day since he seems to always have things to do." Jun replied with a smile. She wasn't sure if he told his parents about his girlfriend or not so she won't say any thing.

"Come over when you free after school, just text Yoongi that I said so." Yuna replied followed by a smile. Jun just smiled at her as a reply.  She wasn't sure if she should take her up on the offer since it will be a bit awkward between her and Suga. Her mom placed the food on the table and had Jun grabbed a pitcher of water and then they ate. 

 

Jimin was so annoyed right now. He couldn't find the girl and Suga wasn't telling him anything. He already tried calling him 'Yoongi' on chat but it still didn't work, he was still being ignored. He was pretty sure the other members of their group wouldn't know the girl's name. 

'Jin, found anything?' 

'Not yet. He doesn't want to talk to me any more'

'I know same here. I stopped bugging him already.'

'Me to. We can't have an angry Suga tomorrow.' 

'Hahaha, good one. Pouting during our report' 

The two of them continued on chatting about their report. Nika told him that its alright if they don't find the girl now, they should concentrate on their studies first. He really wanted to help them but Nika did have a point and he wanted to impress her to the best he good. He liked having Nika as a friend but he wasn't sure how far he liked her. 

 

Dinner was done, Jun's parents and Yuna went to the living room to chat while Jun decided to stay behind and clean up. She didn't really want to talk to Yuna that much since she was feeling a bit shy and awkward with what is happening between her and Suga at the moment. 

"Should I tell her?" Jun asked her self while she was preparing coffee and tea. 

'But what happens if she confronts him?' 

'What happens if they get into a fight?' 

Jun couldn't make up her mind at all. She didn't want anything to happen between Suga and his mom but she also wants to fix her relationship with Suga. She was so in her thoughts that she didn't hear the kettle whistle, until her mom called out from the living room. She turned off the hear and prepared the coffee pot and tea leaves. She waited for a few minutes before pouring the tea and coffee into the respective cups. 

'I won't say anything.' 

Jun grabbed the tray and brought it to the living room along with some small pastries. She sat down across Yuna after handing out their drinks. She didn't really participate in the conversation because she didn't want to say something she will regret so everythime she was asked something she thought hard first before saying anything. It was already getting late when Yuna decided to leave and Jun needed to go to bed. She siad her good byes before going to take a shower, finishing her assigments and then going to bed. She had to many thoughts inher head that it took a while for her to sleep but eventually when sleep took over her the last thing she thought about was

'Will we be able to stay friends?'