Chapter 3

All up to time

It was now Monday and that meant classes, quizzes, projects and stress. Jun was a bit glad that there was school again, it would help her keep her mind of Suga and his girlfriend. She was glad she wasn't classmates with Suga or the girl but she still wasn't sure if the girl was a student from their school. 

'Hopefully I don't run to either one of them.' Jun thought. She left earlier than usual today just to avoid running into Suga. She knew some of her friends would be there also and she didn't mind. 

"So far so good....." Jun said to herself as she was making her way to the classroom. She saw a few of her friends and immediately took her seat before pulling out her phone and checking for messages. Katie would usually be here by now but she left a message saying she might be a few minutes late. Maybe Jun was so deep in thought or she was just to distracted that she didn't notice Cat arrive. 

"Hello??" Katie said in front of Jun but she didn't seem to notice her. She tried again but once more it didn't get her anywhere. Since Katie was getting worried over Jun she decided to just nudge her already.

"Ya??" Jun said and tried to look for the source of the nudge. She saw Katie next to her, she had a big smile on her face. 

"You weren't answering me when I was trying to great you." Katie replied.

"Really? Sorry about that." Jun said with a smile on her face.

"So, what did your mom need you for?" Katie asked. Jun was a bit taken back but she didn't show it on her face.

"Oh, she just needed some help." Jun replied. It didn't take long till the classroom started to fill up and the teacher finally arrived . Nika arrived just in time but Liz was still missing. The three of them were already use to her being late. There would be times that they were surprised to see her in class already but there would be times where she would actually be early. 

 

By lunch time the four of them decided to buy lunch and just chill in their classroom. Jun didn't mind where they would stay but she was happy they decided to just stay in the classroom. She wasn't ready to face Suga yet, she was still jealous over the girl (Jess). While the four of them were busy eating and chatting they didn't notice that some people entered the room.

"Hey guys!' The four of them where taken by surprise.

"Oh, Hi Jin! Jungkook!" Jun said, she was the first one to actually be able to compose herself.

"Why are you guys here?" Nika asked. 

"We were passing by and we noticed shadows so we decided to come in." Jungkook replied. The two of them each pulled a chair and took their seats. Jin sat in between Nika and Katie while Jungkook sat in between Jun and Liz.

"Did you guys eat already?" Katie asked.

"Ya, we were eating while walking" Jin replied with a smile on his face. The six of them continued to talk about random things till the bell rang. Jun was glad that they didn't talk about Suga or his girlfriend. She was pretty sure she was going home alone again since Suga didn't message her or tell her they would be going together.

'Oh well, more time to think." Jun thought while she was listing to the teacher. She pulled out her planner and a picture fell out. It was a picture of her and Suga on her birthday. He surprised her with her favorite cake even if she had just woken up and was still in her pajamas. She felt a bit shy but they way Suga greeter her made her day. She asked her mom to take a picture of them, which she printed on her Polaroid printer and gave him one as well. She had other pictures with him but this picture just held more memories then the others. 

'I miss those happy days' She kept the picture back in her planner before doing what she needed to do. A few more classes passed by before it was time to go home. The four of them walked together to the gates before saying their goodbyes to each other and making their way home. All for four them lived in opposite directions from each other but they would still go over to each others house from time to time. 

As Jun was walking home she remembered some of the conversation she and Suga would talk about on their way home. She couldn't help but laugh at it a little because they sounded so childish whenever they were talking. 

'I miss those days' Jun thought as she was walking down the side walk. She was sort of accepting the fact that Suga already had a girlfriend but if he was to talk to her about it she wasn't sure if she could handle it.

 

Jimin was trying to look for the Nika or Kast to tell them some thing new about Suga and his girlfriend. He finally remembered her name and he promised he would tell them if he remembered something.  

"Hey V, have you seen Nika and the others?" Jimin asked.

"They left a few minutes ago." V replied after taking a bit from his sandwich. 

Damn it! Thanks." Jimin said and left to go look for his bag. Instead of looking for the girls he decided he would just text Nika. He totally forgot that he got their number just a few days ago. He found his bag in the classroom and pulled out his phone. 

'Nika! I remembered the name of the girl!'

'Really?! Are you sure?"

'Ya! Her name is Jess! She doesn't go to our school though.'

'Thanks Jimin!'