Chapter 1

All up to time

'Guess I'm going home alone today' Jun thought while looking out the window. She was suppose to go home with Suga but something came up. She told him it was alright but deep down inside she felts a bit disappointed. She was excited to be able to go home with him again after a week. She let out a sigh before looking back at her notebook. She felt a tap on her shoulder and leaned back to listen to her friend.

"Are you going home with Suga today?" Nika asked. She was one of the few people who didn't have a crush on Suga and accepted her for who she is. 

"No, he said he had something to do." Jun replied. 

"Want to go to the cafe later? Kate said she would come. I still need to ask Liz if she wants to come." Nika said. While Jun was deciding she remembered a happy memory related to the cafe. She and group of friends went there one time and Suga and his group of friends where there as well. She felt happy that they were able to met each others group of friends. 

"Sure" Jun replied after a while. 

"Good, Liz just answered my note and she will come to." Nika said. Once the two of them were done talking Jun sat forward and tried her best to pay attention to the rest of the class. It felt like forever till class ended, for Jun and Nika it felt like class got extended for another hour. Once the bell rang everyone stood up and packed their things to leave. While everyone was making their way out of the classroom Liz and Kate were making heir way to where Jun and Nika were siting. 

"Shall we go?" Jun asked when thye were the only once left. 

"Yup!" The others replied. On their way to the cafe they were talking about a lot of random stuff but Jun wasn't paying that much attention to them. 

"Jun? Hello?" One of them tried to get her attention.

"......"

"Jun!" One of them sort of yelled.

"Ya?" Jun finally replied. 

"We're here" Kate said. They ented the cafe and sat in their usual table. They've been going to the place for a long time now and the staff already knows them. They knew what drink they wanted and what they wanted to order, at times they would check out the menu if they wanted something different of if the waitress told them there was something new on the menu. It didn't take long till their orders were taken by the waitress and was served some water. They were busy chatting that they didn't hear the door open and close. The only time they realized there were other people was when they heard someone call out to them.

"Oh it looks like Jimin is here." Jun said.

"Cool, is he alone? Or are the other with him?" Kate asked. 

"Seems like he is alone." Nika replied. Before Jun could say something, the door opened and the other members of the group came in. 

"Apparently he brought everyone else with him." Jun said trying to see if Suga was there. The last person who came in was Suga but what shocked Jun was there was a girl holding his hand. She knew Suga long enough and they don't usually keep anything from each other, so the girl with him was a total shock to her. 

"Jun, when did-"

"I don't know. He hasn't told me anything about  it." Jun cut her off. She didn't want them to worry about her and made her voice sound as normal as possible but at the same time shocked. The girl who was holding Suga's had didn't seem to be from their school because she wasn't wearing a uniform but at the same time she wasn't sure if she was a student as well. 

"Don't worry about it Jun. Ignore them." Nika said. Liz was just nodding in reply since she was busy checking out if the girl is Suga's friend online. Jimin who was still with the guys told Namjoon that he will go say hi to the girls. He made his way to the girls' table with a smile on his face.

"Hey girls." Jimin said with a smile on his fae.

"Hi Jimin" Nika was the first one to reply. 

"Hello" The other three said the same time. 

"I thought you guys had stuff to do?" Jun asked. 

"Ya, we finished a bit early and we decided to grab a bite somewhere." He replied. They group got a table almost near them but at the same time it was kind of near the door. Jun couldn't help herself and had to look at them. She saw that the girl and Suga was sitting next to each other and the girl's head was on Suga's shoulder. What made her more pissed was Suga was actually leaning his head on her's as well. Jun felt like a knife was stabbed through her chest because the girl was doing something only Jun could do and that was make him laugh and smile by poking him. Everyone in his group of friend and her group of friends tries to make him laguh by just poking but all they got was pissed of Suga. Jun deep down couldn't take it anymore and pulled out her phone.

"Guys I need to go, mom just texted me and asked if I could go home already." Jun said and picked up their bag.

"But your order?" Kate said. 

"You guys eat it. I'll pay you back but you guys eat it." She said as quickly as she could.

"Bye Jimin." Jun said and made her way to the exit. No matter what way she choose to pass she would end up passing by Suga's table so she decided not to look up anymore since her tears were slowly falling already. She ran as fast as she could and was out of the cafe in an instant. 

 

"Jun left already." Namjoon said. He was sitting in front of Suga and the girl. Suga looked up and tried to look for her but Namjoon told him that she already left. 

'Was she crying?' He thought to himself while looking through the menu. Even if he didn't know her that well he was still worried about her since she was an important friend to Suga. 

 

Jimin who was still with the girls sat down on Jun's seat, which was next to Nika. He could see that the three of them were talking with each other but no one was saying anything. It was like they were communicating telepathically and it was creeping Jimin a bit.

"Guys I know you understand each other but what are you talking about?" Jimin asked. 

"Well, its about Jun. She would usually negotiate with her mom and not just go." Nika whispered into his ear. 

"Why are we whispering?" Jimin asked.

"We don't want any body to hear us." Nika whispered back. 

"Oh. I think something else seemed odd." Jimin said.

"What?" Kate asked.

"Did you notice that she didn't make eye contact with any of you when she was saying good bye? I think she was on the verge of crying." Jimin whispered loud enough for them to hear. 

"Are you sure?" Liz asked.

"I'm not but it seemed like she was." 

 

Jun ran as far as he legs would take her, once she was all worn out she just walked. Her tears stopped but there were still some threatening to fall. She didn't understand what she was feeling at all and tried to think back. 

1st he said he had something to do but ended up in the cafe

2nd he brings a girl and he didn't tell her anything about her.

3rd she leaning her head on his shoulder and he was actually leaning back

and last she was doing something only she was able to do.

 

It didn't take her long till she realized that she was jealous of the girl.

'Do I like Suga?' She thought to herself and stopped in her tracks.