Chapter Seven: I'm not your Girlfriend!

Annyeong Wrong Guy!

-Wahihi, Late Happy New Year guys!-

 

{Your POV}

Oh jeez, I confessed to the wrong guy! And now guess what, I am in soo much in big trouble. First, it feels like that Youngmin is jealous because I confessed to his other twin, not to him {Okay, that's impossible..right?} Second, I'm so freaking stupid for not looking at the guy who opened the door and third, I confessed to the wrong guy! And guess what, now he's telling his older hyung that I'm his g-i-r-l-f-r-i-e-n-d.

Yeah, you read that part right girl-- eww, I couldn't even pronouce it right! If ever I try to pronounce that, I muffled it in the end. You want to know how he called me his gwerfwen?

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Flashback

 

"You like me?" Kwangmin asked me. 

"Uhm..Actually, I--" I was suddenly cut by the screaming Minwoo inside their house.

"NOONA LIKES KWANGMIN HYUNG!~" Minwoo screched in the top of his lungs then all of them went outside.

"~~~, is it true you like Kwangmin?" Youngmin asked. His eyes was telling me something that I just couldn't put things together.

"Uhmm. N-" I was cut, AGAIN, not by Minwoo but by Jeongmin.

"I knew you would end together!" Jeongmin praised.

"Wait! I'm not yet his girl--"

"Kwangmin! ~~~'s already your girlfriend right?" Hyunseung asked.

"Uhm, actually yes." He put his arms around me while my mouth was left wide open.

"Yeobo, close your mouth, you'll catch a fly and you might end up begging me to kiss you but I couldn't because there's a fly in your precious lips" Kwangmin said making me cringe in disgust.

"No! Don't think about it! We're not a couple!" I baffled in defeat.

"Aww, look at her, denying things" Donghyun joked.

"No! Seriously!" I whined while Kwangmin suddenly kissed me on my cheek.

"AWWW!" all of them spoke together, except for Youngmin.

"We approve with you two!" All of them spoke again and Youngmin was just quiet.

"How about you hyung?" Kwangmin asked to Youngmin as he pulled my waist.

"I..think..so" Youngmin whispered and went inside the house.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It's possible that Youngmin is jealous right? I mean, he didn't even spoke any words after Kwangmin protested that I'm his gwifwind. I want to scream at Kwangmin right now for acting lovey dovey to me infront of Boyfriend. 

I'm in their house, having a small party because they told me that i'm Kwangmin's first girl. I'm sitting beside him while his hands is around my waist. I push him out but he just pulled me closer.

I pushed him causing his face to land on the couch {Aha! In your face!} and walked out. Before I actually close the door, I peek back to them and glared at Kwangmin.

 

"I'm not your girlfrie-- eww! I can't even pronounce it!" I facepalm myself and strut off. Yeah, with my hips swaying from left to right because I feel like to do that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{{010312}}

-SHORT UPDATE-

{{Sorry for the late updates! OTL I'll be back to school tomorrow *creys*}}

{{Comment and Subscribe!}}