Chapter Eleven: Deal

Annyeong Wrong Guy!

{Normal POV}

 

~~~ keeps walking back and forth under the tree while Kwangmin is sitting on the grass, reading his book. After the talk, b1a4 told them that they should have some private time under the oak tree. Kwangmin was actually scared of ~~~ because he didn't knew that she would be that furious.

She pulled her hair and pointed at Kwangmin. Kwangmin's eyes grew bigger because ~~~ is slowly approaching her with her finger, pointing at him. Her hands are trembling in anger. She stopped right infront of Kwangmin while Kwangmin stood up, shaking in fear.

 

"You... You ruined my life!" she shrieked and started hitting Kwangmin.

"Oww! That hurts! Yah! You'll bruise my face!" Kwangmin yelled while protecting his hands over his face.

"Why do you need to tell them that I'm your girl?!" she yelled and stopped hitting Kwangmin.

"I need to do this so my ex-girlfriend will stop bugging me!" Kwangmin replied while running his hand through his hair.

"And you need to use me?! What are you, stupid?!" she kicked the bark of the tree, causing a small branch to fell off and hit Kwangmin's head.

"Ouch!" Kwangmin rubbed his swollen forehead.

 

She sat on the grass and cross her arms. She started at the clouds, watching it cover the sun. She sighed and pulled her knees close to her face and rested her forehead on her knee cap.

Kwangmin thought of something that ~~~ will not be mad at her anymore. He should make a deal that will make her just hang on their 'fake' relationship. Kwangmin sat beside her, few centimeters away.

She look up at Kwangmin and rolled her eyes and rested her head on the branch of the tree. Kwangmin thought of the idea and knelt infront of ~~~, causing her to freak out. She pull her arms infront of her chest and bawl her fist, ready to punch him right on his face.

 

"How about we make a deal?" Kwangmin said.

"What kind of deal?" she asked.

"You like Youngmin hyung right?" Kwangmin asked while smirking at her. Her cheeks turned to beet red and she looked away, trying to hide her pink cheeks.

"I'll help you go out with him and you'll help me make my ex-girlfriend stop bugging me, deal?" he offered his hand.

"How sure are you that your stupid plan is going to work out?- Touché." she replied sarcastically.

"Just believe me! Please? I'll make sure that you and hyung are going to be in a relationship after Eunbi stop bugging me! Please!" Kwangmin pleaded and put his hands together.

"Okay! Fine! Sheesh!" she pushed Kwangmin and walked to go to her class. Kwangmin stood up and dusted his pants off.

 

Kwangmin smirked and jump in joy. But his fun moments stopped when he saw Eunbi, happily skipping towards her with a pack lunch into her hand. His eyes grew big and he started to run for his life.

 

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!~"

"Get away from me!" Kwangmin shrieked, running in different directions