Chapter Ten: The Talk

Annyeong Wrong Guy!

{Your POV}

I keep walking back and forth here in my classroom. I mean, why do Gongchan and his hyungs need to talk to him? Wait, it might be an opportunity that Kwangmin will tell the truth right? I hope so.

I'm here in my class right now, 3A- II. And now, guess what. I arrived early in school just to stop them for making the talk. I mean, seriously, I don't know what are they going to do with Kwangmin. I'm not protective nor I like him, I'm just scared of what Gongchan is going to do.

The class door opened revealing a furious Gongchan. He approached me and shook me by my shoulders.

 

"Where the hell is that Kwangmin guy?" he asked while shaking me.

"N-n-nan bull-l-llayo!" I pushed him and shake my head.

 

He let go of me and run his hand to his hair, making him look so frustrated-- Wait. Why is he so dang frustrated about it? Oh yeah, he's my bestfriend, what should I expect? He loves me? Eww~

Jinyoung oppa approached me with his sad eyes. He's been my crush for 5 years but I already moved on since I knew that I don't have any chance for him. I mean, all the girlfriend she had is so perfect.

His first girlfriend was Jiyeon, then Bora, all of the goddess-look-alike in this University. Do you think I belong to that group? Well I tell you, never. Yeap, I don't have too much self-esteem with myself. I'm looking at myself as if I'm a low student.

Snapping out of my thoughts, Jinyoung oppa was tugging on my sleeves like a little child, as if I'm going to fall for him again. I wasted my 5 years waiting for him but what? NOTHING HAPPENED.

 

"~~~ah, is it true?" he asked. I looked at him and smiled.

"Uhm, what will you do if I say yes?" I .

"I'll take you back" Jinyoung oppa spoke.

"Uhm, Gongchan?" I looked at Gongchan who is walking back and forth waiting for Kwangmin to arrive.

"Chu chu chu ~~~!" Jinyoung oppa yelled.

 

Now this time, Gongchan snapped out of his trance and flicked Jinyoung oppa's nose. Yeap, I was right, Jinyoung oppa is sleepy. No, he's not sleepy, drunk. He's drunk when he's sleepy, weird right? 

This time, Kwangmin entered the classroom with a gloomy expression. Ugh, he looks so.... wasted. Gongchan look around and saw Kwangmin entering the room. He immediately took him by his shoulders and shook him hard

 

"Don't you dare break my little sisters heart, araso?!" he shrieked while I just nod- wait. DID HE JUST APPROVED?

"Gongchan! You... approved?!" I shrieked while pulling my skirt down.

"Yeah, why shouldn't I? He's your first boyfriend!"

 

And this time, something reminds me that he didn't understand what I told him. Duck he's so stupid. I grumply follow them as they walk to the soccer field and sat on the bleachers. The whole b1a4 plus me and my fake boyfie is now talking about it, gosh.

 

"So Kwangmin, you're her first boyfriend. There are some rules that you need to follow so the rest of us can approve to you" Gongchan spoke as if he's some president.

"First, you should always put your time on her, manage your time and spend with her" Baro muttered.

"Second, don't look at any girls except for her. If you do that, you're also against the 10 commandments" Sandeul said.

"Third, always make her smile. We don't like seeing her frown or sad. Make her laugh is a big must!" Jinyoung spoke.

"Fourth, spoil her. Buy her the things she like." CNU whispered.

"Oppa!"

"What? Is it true that you want someone to buy you things that you like?"

"I have enough money to buy all the things I want!"

"Still, it's a part of our rules in The Talk"

"Psh, whatever" I folded my arms and rested my back on the backrest.

"And lastly, LAST LONG!" Gongchan happily yelled.

 

Why? Why do they need to approve? Why did Gongchan didn't understand the things I told him? WHY? Why do I need to be in a relationship with, ugh, Kwangmin? Can I just stay with Youngmin? Please?