Chapter Fourteen: Jealous

Annyeong Wrong Guy!

------------------------------------

O14| Jealous 

------------------------------------

 

It was a normal day in school. No, scratch that. The school today was filled with hearts, roses, chocolates, confessions. Why did this day even created? Anyways. Once I got into the hallways, girls are running here and there just to follow their type of guy and give them chocolates and ask them to be their valentine.

Well, they're not the only one who is going to give chocolates though. I'm going to give cake pops to Youngmin and Kwangmin. I don't know what popped into my mind and decided to give Kwangmin one. Who cares?

I walked to my locker and took out the books I needed for today. I didn't expect to have letters but I'm going to read them later. I put them inside my bag and proceeded to my classroom.

Once I entered the room, all of the girls are staring completely in the air, sighing and giggling to theirselves. I bet they got their Valentines.

I plopped my bag in the floor and seosaengnim entered the room and started teaching us our new lesson. Gosh, this is going to be another long daaaay.

 

------------------------------------

 

Finally its dismissal time, my favorite subject! What, dismissal time is still a subject because its included in our time table. Cool right? I stopped infront of Kwangmins locker and decided to leave the cake pop inside. I don't want to face him and started acting hi-i'm-your-girlfriend-happy-hearts-day-i-love-you thing.

After leaving the cake pop on his locker, I waited in the front gate and see if Youngmin is around. WOOPIE. Youngmin is happily chatting with Minwoo while he's carrying 3 big paper bag filled with chocolates. Why aint I be the only one? B(

He finally saw me and approached me with a big grin on his face.

 

"Happy Hearts Day ~~~!" Youngmin chimed.

"Happy Hearts Day too Youngmin! Uhm... h-here's my gift" I shoved him the cake pop and immediately run away.

 

Phew, that was close. I stopped in the ddeokbokki shop and saw that their doing a contest for a couple who will win an iPhone 4s. I'm dying to get that phone! But sadly, I don't have anyone with me.

 

"Do you want me to be your partner?" someone asked.

I quickly put my hand on my chest and replied, "Gosh Youngmin! You freaked me out!"

"Sorry, so.. do you want to join?" he asked.

 

I don't know what did I answered but we're already sitting in the table with a big plate of ddeokbokki infront of us. The rule is the first couple who will finish their plate of ddeokbokki will be able to win two iPhone 4s for the both of them.

The whistle blew and we started eating like pigs. Youngmin stuffed a mouthful of ddeokbokki in his mouth, making him look like a blow fish. I laughed at his face and popped some ddeokbokki in my mouth.

After finishing the big plate of ddeokbokki, both of us started leaning back on our chairs and patted our full stomach. The owner of the ddeokbokki shop started roaming on the tables who joined and decided to choose the winner.

 

"The winner is..... couple #2! Congratulations!" the owner announced.

"THATS US!" Youngmin and I chanted together.

 

After opening our awards, we started taking selcas together and posted it in our me2day accounts. Both of us decided to go home and laughed all the way on the street.

I stopped laughing and Youngmin looked at me with concern eyes.

 

"Is there something wrong?" he asked.

 

I eyed Kwangmin with a girl in his arms. He is hugging the girl tightly. I don't know why am I feeling this way but I couldn't breathe properly, my heart is sinking.

Youngmin looked at the direction I'm eyeing and pulled me into a tight hug. He tugged my head into his chest and let me rested in his arms for a while.

 

{I don't know why I'm jealous but I think, I'm falling for Kwangmin}