Chapter Four: Meeting Boyfriend

Annyeong Wrong Guy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 -Sorry for the late updates, I've been busy ;n;-

-My poster look so cute right? ;3;-

 

 

{Normal POV}

You arrived your house with a beet red face. You quickly left your shoes on the shoe rack on the entrance, bow to the other parents who just arrived, glance at the group of boys and rush to your room.

You locked your door and rested your back on your door, slowly falling down on the floor. You pull both of your hands close to your face and tap your cheeks. {I'm so lucky that he didn't noticed me blushing because of him}. 

You stood up and walked to the edge of your bed. You took out your book and read the rest of the chapter.

After 30 minutes, you heard a knock on your door. You glanced and spoke the one who is knocking to enter. Your appa entered with a smile and sat at the other edge of your bed.

 

"~~~ah, go down and meet your neighbors" your appa spoke while straighting your bed sheets.

"Hmm, araso appa" you stood up and went downstairs with your appa.

 

People chit-chatting, laughing, drinking champagnes scattered around your living room, plus on the small bar that connects to the kitchen. You let out a small sigh and went to your mother.

As usual, your mother introduced you to other 5 middle age women with young faces. All of them called their 'sons'. {All of them don't have any sisters?}

 

"Okay, go to the lawn and get to know each other, alright? Youngmin-ah, make sure to take care of them, especially ~~~" Mrs. Jo spoke while doing some hand gestures of pushing all of you away.

"Yes umma-- wait, isn't it Donghyun hyung's obligation?" Youngmin glanced at one mid-age woman with soft curly hairs that reaches her shoulders.

"Both of you do it. Now, go. Don't make ~~~ uncomfortable!" the other woman with a straight hair wearing a dress spoke.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You sat on the swing while the others are resting on the tree, some of them are kicking some sands on the sandbox. {Why are they not talking to me?} You heard someone fakely cough behind you.

You look up and saw a milky white guy with a brown hair- his bangs almost covering his eyes. He smiled at you and sat on the next swing.

 

"So, you're studying at KHS?" he asked.

"Yes, yes I did. Are you also studying there?" you asked. {Welp, this is awkward. meep.}

"I'm a graduate on that school. Now I'm concentrating on my singing career" he spoke as he started swinging.

"You're the young sister of Howon sunbae right?" he asked. Your shoulder deflated as he mention your brothers name.

"Y-yes." you stuttered.

 

A gasp of wind started to caress your skin, as if it was comforting you. You look back at him and let out a small smile. The young-line sat infront of you while the others sat infront of Donghyun.

 

"It seems like my brother is here" you whispered as you look up at the sun, being covered by the clouds.

"We heard what happened to sunbae, we're sorry for your lose." the guy with young features spoke.

"It's okay, it's not your fault anyways." you smiled.

{So, this is awkward. No one even dared to speak after me, tart it}

"Okay, let me start our introductions" Donghyun spoke.

"I'm Kim Donghyun, the leader of the group"

"I'm Lee Jeongmin, the bubblegum guy"

"I'm Shim Hyunseung, the mirror sneaker"

"You already know us!" the Twins blurted as you let out a small giggle.

"And I'm No Minwoo, the maknae of the group! Aing~" the maknae let out an aegyo that make you squish his cheeks.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After having a talk in the lawn, the clouds started to turn grey and all of you decided to go inside your house already. You exchange numbers with all of them, give them cute nicknames. For Donghyun, you gave him the nickname Donggie, for Hyunseung; Seungroar, for Jeongmin; bubblepop, for Kwangmin; Pikwangchu, For Minwoo; Woonie and of course, for Youngmin; Angel Minnie. 

You sat down at the couch along with your new friends. Your mom and their mom sat in the other couch, still chit-chatting. You the television and a loud thunder clasp outside.

You freaked out and covered your ears. {She's so cute!} Youngmin looked at you and giggled silently. The news flash a headline about a thunderstorm in your town.

Your parents and theirs started to worried and talked about it.

 

"How about if we sleep over here?" Donghyun's mother suggested.

"Well, its okay. We still have 7 extra guest rooms and if you didn't fit in those room, some can sleep in ~~~'s room because she got a big couch there." your father spoke.

"Okay! Now, lets go to sleep. I'm sure for sure that tomorrow the rain will subside" Jeongmin's father spoke.

"Goodnight to you all!" Minwoo spoke and happily skipped upstairs.

 

You shook your head and bid your goodnights to them. You assisted them to your room and Youngmin and Kwangmin are the only person without any room. {Welp, what a gaddang problem}

You rubbed the back of your head and assisted them to your room.

 

"You can sleep in the big couch over there or in my bed, I can sleep in my parents room" you suggested.

"Its fine with us to sleep on the couch ~~~ah" Youngmin smiled at you.

{Okay, thats a good timing for me to go to dreamland already so I can dream about yo-- FUDGE}

 

You walked to your bathroom and changed into your Pikachu pajamas. You walked out and Kwangmin screamed like as if he won the lottery. He touched your hoodie and rubbed his hand on the ears of your hoodie.

You looked at him and he is just smiling like an idiot. Youngmin pulled him away and he started whining. You shook your head and lay down on your bed. You turned off your lamp and pulled your domokun plushie.

 

"Goodnight ~~~ah" Youngmin and Kwangmin chimed.

 

{Goodnight Kwangmin, Youngmin}