Chapter Twelve: Action

Annyeong Wrong Guy!

I'm sorry for late updates!

Anyways, here's a new chapter for you! :3

------------------------------------

O12| Action 

------------------------------------

 

After 4 months, you're still into this dead with Kwangmin. ~~~ crossed her, pouting while Kwangmin is introducing him to his other friends. Kwangmin elbowed her and she let out a fake smile at them. Kwangmin wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer, making ~~~ wrap her arms around him because she's squished.

His friends giggled and was amazed at the 'cute' couple. Kwangmin laughed and look at ~~~ who is turning red- angry or blushing. Angry. She pinched Kwangmin on his hips making him flinch and all of his friends look at him. ~~~ grabbed her back and walked out. His friends laugh and Kwangmin rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed.

On the other hand, ~~~ rested under the shade of a big, oak tree. She pulled out her phone and played with her keychain. {Why do I need to deserve this? Is it because I'm not good in having a relationship?} She sighed and rested her head on the bark of the tree.

Youngmin was walking in the same place and spotted her, resting under the tree. His heart, knowing that she's in a 'relationship' with his younger twin. Yes, he loves you. He likes you from the start before Kwangmin stole you away from him. He shook his head and approached you with a smile.

You noticed that there was a shadow hovering upon you. You opened your eyes and you flinched in your position. Youngmin let out a chuckle and sat beside you. Your heart started to race fast. You put your hand on your heart and whispered to yourself {Stop it heart!}

 

"Is it okay if I sit beside you right?" he asked.

 

You looked at him and nodded your head like a little kid accepting an invitation to have some ice cream. Youngmin smiled at you and rested his head on the bark of the tree. He closed his eyes and you tried to look at him. Once you heard his heavy breathing, you observed his face. All of his features are quite similar with Kwangmin but there is one thing different with them, their hearts.

You smiled at yourself and took your Polaroid camera to take a picture of him. 1, 2, 3! You quickly took the film and hide it inside your pocket. You happily put back your Polariod camera back to your bag and rested your head on his shoulder.

A little thing you didn't know, Youngmin was not sleeping, he was wide awake. He noticed that you're already sleeping. He opened his eyes and laced his fingers through yours, making it look like a puzzle piece, perfect for each other.

Youngmin looked at you and a single tear slid down his cheeks. He quickly wiped it away using his other thumb and kissed your forehead.

 

"I'd always love you ~~~, I always do. I wish I was first in capturing your heart, not him" he whispered and rested his head on the top of yours.