1/5

Not Your Fault
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are a lot of things that Chanwoo likes in this world.

And Yunhyeong is one of them.

 

He probably knows Yunhyeong in the shortest time amongst his other members, wouldn’t mean he doesn’t ‘know’ him any less than the others. Chanwoo dotes on Yunhyeong, it’s everyone’s secret. Donghyuk knows who Chanwoo will give his last piece of chocolate to if even all s haven’t got that one piece. Bobby is known to lead Chanwoo’s anger because he often accidentaly broke Chanwoo’s manga but the rapper surely knows to whom Chanwoo would never be angry even if this person broke all his manga collection. Hanbin knows who the maknae will always call when he got panic attack, even if Hanbin has said multiple times that he can rely on the leader.

The other members would always say that Chanwoo is unfair in giving out his love to the hyungs. But Chanwoo would reply that it was because Yunhyeong was the person who robbed his heart in the first minute Yang Hyun Suk made them meet for the first time.

 

“You look a lot like me,” Yunhyeong said sheepishly, getting attention from the other members to give a look at the new face and Yunhyeong back and forth before finally broke into laughters, even when the situation surround them was build in high tension at that time. Chanwoo laughed too, mixed with a sigh of relief. Finally, he thought. Thus, he was silently thanking Yunhyeong for making the first meeting was rather comfortable for Chanwoo.

Probably that’s why Chanwoo loves Yunhyeong in a way that he could never give to other members. Because the older, too, put much attention for Chanwoo since their first meeting.

 

 

“Yunhyeong, Chanwoo,” Bobby walks toward the so called ‘twins’ room with heavy eyes. His hand keeps rubbing the lid of his eyes as if the dirts won’t come out. In fact, he just wanted to make himself finally awake because he couldn’t. They just debuted last week and there are just lots of schedules, shows, flight catchings, and others that they haven’t been used to after years of being trainee. Yesterday was another fanmeeting in Japan and after catching a midnight flight to Seoul for less than four hours sleep in their dormitory, they would have other fanmeeting today in Daegu.

Bobby was never in charge of waking everyone’s up, but today is different story. Hanbin is slowly getting sick from being tired—probably the most tired one out of the other members—and the members have agreed to give Hanbin some more minutes of resting then give out the ‘wake up call’ task to Bobby instead.

“Yunhyeong—,” he knocks lightly before pulling the doorknob and pushing the door inside only to find a darkness. Bobby sighed slowly, thinking that he would find this too in Donghyuk and Jinhwan’s room later, and started to open the window in their room to let the sun’s light in.

“Wake up, sleepyheads,” he lightly kicks Chanwoo’s feet which are entangled to Yunhyeong’s. They have bunk beds in Yunhyeong and Chanwoo’s room yet it’s no one’s secret that the top of bunk bed is always empty. They always sleep together and have this weird pose of sleeping in which they hugged each other like newly wed with Yunhyeong’s arm wraps around Chanwoo and Chanwoo used Yunhyeong’s chest as his pillow instead.

 

Jinhwan once asked if they were not feeling uncomfortable to sleep together on one bed like that only to be amused by the answer: they can’t even sleep when they’re separated because there’s too much space left on their bed.

 

Once, Chanwoo was bunked with Junhoe when they had fanmeeting in Fukuoka, and the next day, Junhoe found no one on the other bed in his room. He thought that Chanwoo was kidnapped that he went around the floor he was in with barefoot to knock on Hanbin’s door rushingly. Hanbin, who knew s best, was settled and calmly headed to somewhere that leads Junhoe to Yunhyeong’s room.

 

“If he’s not here, then he’s really really lost,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter