Chapter 2

Dumb Bear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joohyun.....wait for me....."  The girl in a white dress said as she was fading away. 

"Wait where are you going?!" Even though joohyun  couldn't see the face of the girl, she felt like she had to hold on to her. Seeing the girl turn her back on her somehow made her heart break. 

"I promise...I will come back...." That was the last word from the girl as everything covered in darkness.

*************

"Don't go!!!! Hgh..hgh... What was that?" Joohyun sat up from her bed, sweats rolling down her forehead. She has been getting nighmares similar to this for a while now, but it didn't feel as real as today. She hated these dreams because it always made her heart to clench. However it always seemed so real like it happened before.

'Where did I hear that quote before??? The voice also sound so familar. Ahhhhh I just cant remeber'

Joohyun thought as she wrecked her brain to find any clues about these nighmares.

'Whatever, I should get ready or I might be late' Joohyun hopped down from her bed and put her uniform on. She was 18 now and had started her senior year. It has been great so far, she was the school president, with highest grades and a perfect boyfriend whom she has dated for 5 years now. 

She smiled as she looked in the mirror, fixing her tie.

*************

"Good morning mom."

"Hey sweetie how was your sleep" her mom asked as she gave a peck on her daughters cheecks.

"It was okay, where's dad??" Joohyun asked as she was munching on her toast.

"Ah! He went to take care of something" Irene looked at her mom suspiciously as her mom had a smirk on her face and a hint of mischieve in her eyes. It wasn't the first time her mom and dad went behind her back to planed something.

"What's going on. What are you and dad planning this time" Irene said as she tried to read her mother's expression.

"You will find out soon and I bet you will love it. Now go before you are late to school" her mother then started humming away as she shooed off her daughter. 

Joohyun knew something was up but she didn't question it. Its not like her mother would tell her anyways, so she decide to just go to school she has much more important thing to worry about than her mother's pranks.

*************

As Irene entered school she was greeted by many of the students. They were staring and gawking at her beuty and admiring her for her intellegence. However she didn't care about them. Of course she liked being popular and the attention given to her but, as she grew up, it started to bother her that they liked her apparence than who she was on the inside.

She enetered her classroom as someone hugged her from the back.

"Ahhh!!! Who is it!!"

"Calm down babe it's just me" Joohyun broke into a smile as she heard a familar voice, voice she loved. She then turned around and gave her boyfriend, Bogum, a kiss.

"Ewhh.. Take your smooching somewhere else you are runing my eyes" Joohyun snapped her head back and saw her best friend Joy glaring at her while chewing on her bread.

"Oh come on, I think it's sweet" Wendy commented as she had a smile on her face like always. She had befriended Wendy on her first day of highschool and Joy d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter