Chapter 4

Dumb Bear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you are telling me that the new kid is your fat friend?” Joy questioned Irene as they were sitting in the student council room.

 

“Yeah…” Irene just sighed and closed her eyes.

“Hey, if you don’t mind me asking... what exactly happened, I mean you just told us that she was your childhood friend and had a fight.” Irene opened her eyes and looked at Wendy. Wendy was fidgeting with her fingers nervously waiting for an answer.

“It’s okay Wen, it’s just the past. I guess it was some kind of a fight...I kind of rejected her when she...um..confe...ssed to me” Irene managed to say her last word. Saying it out loud made her past memory flooding back and filling Irene with guilt.

“Well, then it’s not your fault right? I mean you just didn’t have feeling for her” Wendy nodded at Joy’s comment.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right Joy” Irene smiled, yeah it wasn’t her fault that she just rejected her, there’s nothing wrong with that, but her attitude was. However she swallowed the last part as she knew how Wendy would act. She would lecture her about politeness and that she should apologize.

“Let’s get back to work, we have to prepare for the summer festival” Irene said as she grabbed the piece of paper on her desk

“Ugh. I don’t want to work” Joy whined only to shuted by Irene’s death glare.

 

************

 

“So is she ugly as she was in the picture?” Joy asked as they were walking back home.

 

“JOY!!!” Wendy interjected.

 

“What!! I’m just curious. She was..OW!! You little midget you stepped on my toe!!!” Joy yelled

 

“Well I meant to do that you giant!!! And it’s rude to call people ugly!!!”

 

“Alright!! That’s it I’m going to kill you Son Seung Wan!!” Joy started chasing Wendy.

 

“I told you to not call my real name!!!” Wendy yelled from behind Irene, while using her as a shield from Joy’s attacks.

 

“Get back here you little…” Joy was interrupted by Irene’s yelling

 

“STOP IT” “Gosh you guys are so childish, I will tell you everything, just calm your asses down.”

“And you” Irene said pointing at Wendy “Get you heavy down from my back, you're gonna break my back”

 

“So…..” Irene looked at Joy, and sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter