Chapter 3

Dumb Bear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

“Joohyun...I...I  l.ike...you..” Seulgi stood there nervously with flowers in her hand with her head hung low. It was their last day of school and Seulgi had finally gained enough courage to confess to her long time ex best friend/crush. Irene could see Seulgi's hands shaking nervousnessly and bit her lip. 

“Hey check it out the fat loser is asking Irene out hahaha” One of the classmates started laughing at Seulgi and insults started to fire.

“Being nerd is not enough but she’s gay, what a loser haha” “How dare she!!!, just because she’s friends with her, she thinks she can just ask her out” “ She’s so dead, Bogum will kill her hahaha”

Joohyun just stood there in silence, she looked at Seulgi, whose face was getting redder every minute. She looked at the flower she was holding, it was her favourite kind--Purple roses. Somehow seeing the sight made Joohyun heartbeat to race little faster and she was trying to supress the smile coming up on her face. She didn't know why but the sight made her so happy. Seulgi always had the magic to make her feel like this and even though she was so harsh on her it showed Seulgi stilled care which made her heart melt a little. Then she was about to speak she heard a comments that made her heart to drop.

“Hey. Irene seems like she’s smiling is she into fat ugly dorks?” “Maybe Irene would except her!! Haha” 

Then Irene came back to her sense, she wasn’t the same girl who took care of seulgi when she was young. She had a reputation to hold up. 

“So, What if you like me? Do you just expect me to like you back? You fat ugly loser, I would never like you” She spat coldly at Seulgi. However it seemed like the cold words came back and scared Irene's heart as well.

“What are these flowers?? I hate them” Irene took the flowers from Seulgi hand and crushed it with her feet. When she looked up she saw Seulgi whole body trembling and her face turning red from embarrassment. Looking at the sight, guilt started to creep up Irene and she just wanted to hug Seulgi and say sorry, but she could't.

“It’s...o..kay..” Seulgi mumbles through her cries and ran out of the class. Joohyun felt prick on her heart as she saw the Seulgi crying but she held it back. 

Few days later…

Irene was rolling in her bed, chewing her fingers from guilt. It’s been 3 days since Seulgi’s confession and she hasn’t seen her since then. This wasn’t like her, Seulgi would have visited her house by now. ‘Whatever. Why should I care’ Irene thought and she tried to sleep but she couldn’t.

“Fine. I will just apologize and maybe this feeling will be gone” She put on her jacket and left her house. Seulgi’s house was only a few blocks away, but when she arrived she had a weird feeling. She knocked on the door but nobody answered.

‘That’s weird’ Irene thought, but she decided that they were just not home and went back to her house.

“Hey, Honey where have you been?” Taeyeon asked.

“I just went to Seulgi’s house, but there was nobody there” Hearing Irene’s reply Taeyeon seemed to be taken aback.

“Oh! Honey didn’t Seulgi tell you, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter