Chapter 6

Dumb Bear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey!!” Wendy came running through the crow as she saw Joohyun walk through the school gate.

 

“Well you are later than usual. Is the Perfect Bae getting lazy” Joy teased, which earned her a angry scowl

 

“Arggg. It’s because of that stupid bear”

 

“Bear??? Are you raising a bear?!!?” Wendy asked in shock, which made her eyes pop open making her look like a olaf.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA you should look at your face!!! You look so ugly!!” Joy said while dodging punches from reddened Wendy.

 

“GUYS!! Would you stop the fighting. My head is already hurting enough” Joohyun said while massaging her temples.

 

“Seriously though, what’s going on?” Wendy asked more seriously with concern on her face. It has been a while since she saw her best friend so stressed out and Joohyun had a lot of things on her hand that could stress a normal person out.

 

“Yeah. Is something actually wrong” Joy joined in on the worry which was really rare but she was still concerned for the best unnie/friend.

 

“It’s nothing. Let's just get to class” Irene didn’t want to worry her friends anymore and she differently doesn’t want to talk about that dumb bear to ruin her mood anymore.

 

*************

 

“Alright let’s begin class” Mrs. Kim said as she walked into the classroom.

 

“Hey are you alright. You’ve been nervous since the bell rang” Wendy whispered to Irene who seemed to be frantically searching for something.

 

“Yeah, yeah. Everything is alright” Irene lied.

 

“Alright” Wendy said although she knew it wasn’t true, she knew their was no point in asking more questions.

 

‘Where the heck is that stupid bear’ Joohyun was anxiously chewing her nails while trying to spot anything that resembled a bear. ‘I woke her up at the right time. Did she get lost?? She is clumsy. Wait why am I worrying about that bear. I shouldn’t care!! AAHHH’ Irene chewed her lips as she continued with her inner conflict with herself. ‘I’m not worrying it’s because of the stupid promise mom made. Yeah that’s right’ With that Irene felt her head clear out which earned her a satisfying smile.

 

30 minutes into class. Irene was now fully engrossed in the class, taking notes. She didn’t have the highest grade in school by just playing you know. And the grades were especially important because she was in her senior year. But the Joohyun’s concentration was disturbed by a loud bang.

 

“Owwww….” Everybody’s attention turned to the figure that just barged (more liked tripped) into the classroom. The figure was on her knees rubbing her reddened nose from the fall.

 

“Miss Kang! You are late on your second day of school. Care to explain” Mrs. Kim sternly said as she saw Seulgi getting off the floor.

 

“ehhhh….Sorry?” Seugi nonchalantly answered tilting her head gaining her a angry scowl from Mrs. Kim while the rest of the students just awed at the cute sight.

 

“QUIET” Mrs. Kim shouted at the students while glaring at Seulgi.

 

“That is not an explanation!!”

 

Irene just shook her head at the sight. ‘Is she that stupid. Why can’t she give a proper explanation’. Irene tried to hide the anxiousness building up inside of her.

 

“Hey, Irene you should help her you know. Isn’t she you childhood friend?” Wendy suggested.

 

“Yeah. But she’s not a baby. She should handle it by herself” Irene answered coldly.

 

“Wow. I just felt chills. Remind me not to be on your badside” Wendy replied while rubbing her arms.

 

“Well if you want the truth Mrs. Kim. I was hoping that by the time I came the classes would be over” Seulgi answered like it was the normalist explanation to give a teacher for being late, while sitting on her seat.

 

Students’ mouth fell open at the answer and Mrs. Kim’s face went red with anger. Irene was also shocked as well. ‘WTH! What kind of an idiot says that. Oh right the idiot behind me’ Irene shot Seulgi a look saying ‘Apologize’. But Seulgi just shrugged her shoulder. Irene literally wanted to scream and throw Seulgi out the window. If her mother knew that Seulgi got in trouble on  the second day of school, she was going to kill her for not taking care of her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter