Chapter 1

Dumb Bear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's so cute" Little Joohyun was staring at the new born baby in her arms. She couldn't take her eyes off of the baby, she didn't know why but it was if she was drawn to her. She had seen many babies but this one was special, she could sense it.

"Well that's great Joohyun. She'll be like you little sister, so you have to take care of her well okay?" Taeyeon said with a motherly smile one her face, as she stared at the two kids. She was happy that her daughter was so fond of her best friends baby, and she had a feeling that one dat they would be great friends as she and Tiffany was. 

"I promise. Seulgi and I will be the best friends in the world" Joohyun said with looking at her mother with her bright eyes and wide smile on her face. Then she went back to looking at seulgi and somehow she felt that Seulgi was smiling back as well. The parents could only laugh at the heartwarming scene, hoping that it would never change.

5 years later....

There were laughters filling the room as 7 year old Joohyun was trying to run away from Seulgi, who was now 5 years old. Ever since Seulgi's birth Joohyun had spent evey moment in Seulgi's life with her, and it did help that their parents were best friends and lived right next door. Seulgi looked up to Joohyun as the older sibiling that she never had and grew very dependent on her. However the laughter in the room suddenlly changed in to screaming.

Bang

"Ahhhh!!!!!" Baby Seulgi tripped on her self and fell face first on to the ground. Suprised by this, Joohyun ran to Seulgi, but couldn't stop smiling at the cute scene of Seulgi sitting on her bum and crying. The cubby cheeks and limbs made Seulgi look like a little baby bear and she just couldn't resist hugging her.

"Seulgi, are you alright" Joohyun asked as she pulled back from the hug, and trying to resist hugging her again becasue Seulgi looked too cute with a red nose from crying.

"....hmp...It... hurts..hmp..wh..y...ca..n't..I ru.n..li..ke ..you" Seulgi managed to say between her cries. 

"Well does this make it better" Joohyun said as she kissed Seulgi forehead, which was now getting red from the fall. Seulgi felt her cheeks getting red from the small kiss from Joohyun and started avoiding eye contact. This made Joohyun start laughing at the cute scene and how innocent Seulgi was.

It was normal day for the Seulgi and Irene, but things started to change real quick.

"Joohyun wait for me....h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter