Change

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

I wanted to update this sooner TT^^TT anyhow~~ I hope you guys like this chapter umm warning the next two maybe three chapters might contain angst [I is very sorry >< plz don't hate meh] but I promise it won't last long!!! 

Btw I know I made the 'person' you'll find out near the end~ and Xiumin sound like lovers but they aren't, they're just best friends that love each other extremely kay~? Kay ^^  And for those who don't know a Delta is a messenger. 

ALSO before ANYONE says anything ----- Soulmate: A person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner 

OKAY?! YOUR SOULMATE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE YOUR BF OR GF KAY?  kay love chu~ <3          just realized I look hella bipolar >< 


Xiumin was completely caught off guard by Sehun’s behavior but he certainly wasn’t complaining as he steadily took advantage of it and pulled the omega to a corner and gently sat him on his lap.

“So?” Sehun took a deep breath, for once paying no mind to their proximity.

“I was just telling those two that I loved the chocolate bar and they misheard me!” He whined and Xiumin chuckled gently cradling his head and bringing it down so the omega could nuzzle into the crook of his head.

“You believe me right hyung?” Sehun spoke still with a slight whine and Xiumin could feel the pout against his neck.

“Yes I do Sehun don’t worry.” He took a chance and started rubbing the other’s back, of course he tensed up and Xiumin sighed about to pull away when Sehun relaxed and he looked down to see the omega had his eyes closed.

Kai and Taemin who were watching the whole thing smiled then turned to each other.

“Xiumin seems to be doing well.” Kai nodded, playing with the other’s fingers then he gasped when he realized something and leaned in to whisper so only Taemin could hear.

“He’s probably gonna go into heat soon.” Taemin’s eyes widened then he pouted when he looked once more at the couple who seemed to be lost in each other.

“You really won’t tell me what happened to Sehun?” Kai smiled apologetically, shaking his head.

“It’s not my story to tell. I just hope Sehun doesn’t freak out.” Taemin arched a brow in confusion and Kai mentally cursed, he had said too much already.

“Nevermind babe just forget it.”

“Really? What would happen? You don’t have to tell me what happened to Sehun but just tell me about what could happen to Xiumin if…..Sehun ‘freaks out’ or whatever you said.”

Kai sighed bit his lip in concern, Taemin was his mate and technically he was still keeping his promise but he hated betraying Sehun in anyway especially since it meant he might lose him. Sehun had made it where he didn’t get to attached to people so if he needed to distance himself he could and even though the two had been together for so long he had no doubt in his mind Sehun would be angry at him and drop all communication with him and he really didn’t want to give the other more reasons to hate alphas, it’s not like the other didn’t already have enough of those.

“Just…something that’s not good and he might….blow up on Xiumin.”

Taemin pouted at the vague explanation but nodded knowing that’s all he would get from him.

“Alright loser.” Taemin flicked the other’s nose making the alpha pout only for Taemin to kiss it away.

Kai could be aggressive and dominant if need be, after all it was his nature, but unlike other alpha’s he didn’t mind if someone else lead him. It was one of the things that naturally attracted him to Taemin, if the omega wanted to take control he would and Kai would happily let him.

“Come on pabo I want to go dance again.” Kai whined at being called pabo but Taemin didn’t even listen, he was out the room before Kai could even begin complaining.

Xiumin watched curiously as Taemin left with Kai following after him like an obedient little pup, arching a brow at their relationship dynamic he shrugged and turned his focus back to Sehun. If Kai wanted to be submissive to Taemin that was his business, when he was younger he at times would get confused with his mother’s statuses. A lot of times his mother, Taeyeon, let his mom, Tiffany, take charge.

It was a weird dynamic that first confused him since it went against what he was being taught but as he grew up he learned that even if omega’s were their weaker counterparts it didn’t mean they weren’t capable of defending themselves, something most alphas still needed to learn. Although the alphas weren’t the only ones to blame since most of the time the omegas shamelessly exhibited themselves in obscene ways and purposely made themselves look weaker and more docile to please their alphas.

He wondered if that’s why Sehun hated alphas. Sehun didn’t look like he acted submissive like it was his duty like most omegas did, nor did he do it to please anyone in particular. It was more like he did it in an ingratiating manner to society.

“Minseok hyung?”

He looked down at the omega who spoke his intended name, humming softly.

“Can we go back to your house? I’m sleepy.” The omega mumbled the last part and tried nuzzling closer to the alpha making him smile and his heart swell.

It was the most affection he had gotten from the omega thus far.

§¤§

In the morning the alpha was a little disappointed at the omegas actions, he didn’t push him away like he used to but he acted like the day before when they were cuddling didn’t even happen. He wanted to say something but was afraid of pushing the omega too far.

He had been right in his earlier assumptions he learned, as last night when he went to see if the omega was awake to call him down for dinner he heard the other sniffling and mumbling to himself that he wasn’t good enough, he didn’t deserve any of this. He was filthy.

Xiumin didn’t know what that meant, and how badly he wanted to beg Kai to tell him what had happened to Sehun but he knew the other alpha was reticence when it came to the omegas past.

Right now he was training out in a wide open field, his mothers were watching him closely. This was training to make sure that when he took his mother’s place he would be fully capable of protecting the pack. He already taken down four other alphas and was currently one and one with a beta.

After he was finished training he looked around at the eight bodies that were badly injured but his mothers didn’t seem concerned. After all most of them were alphas, and they’re the fastest healers.

He only had two scratches, one cut across his cheek that had stopped bleeding and a very deep one down his back that was still bleeding. He was happy his mothers seemed pleased, when his mothers were leaving he caught sight of Sehun shyly standing off in the distance, as the omega came closer he couldn’t help when his chest puffed up in pride when he could see clear admiration in the other’s eyes.

“That was pretty cool hyung.”

He smiled knowing what the omega meant but again he didn’t want to push him.

“Thanks….do you maybe…want to hang out after I clean up?” Sehun’s mouth opened as if to answer but suddenly his eyes narrowed in on something in the distance and he pursed his lips, the alpha could tell the omega was thinking about his next words very carefully which only made him suspicious.

“Um…not right now I have a big headache I only came because I wanted to see where you were.”

Xiumin nodded and watched the omega leave.

 

After he finished cleaning up he started walking back to his house when he caught Sehun’s scent in a part of the woods no one was supposed to wander in.

He panicked thinking maybe Sehun was lost or something had happened to him, he knew they were both irrational as Sehun could defend himself and he could always use the pack’s scent to get back to them even if he was lost but all he could think about was that his mate might be in danger.

Running towards his scent he stopped behind a few trees, praying as hard as possible that they would mask his scent at least even a little as he saw Sehun talking to a familiar figure. He recognized this scent but Sehun’s tall frame was blocking Xiumin’s view, he tried to depend on their conversation and even the voice seemed oddly familiar, comforting even which confused him as only his mate’s voice should comfort him but he still couldn’t pinpoint who it was.

“I missed you hyung.” Xiumin’s heart clenched painfully to the point where he thought it would burst from the sorrow, he hurt even more that he didn’t even know who his mate was talking to.

“I missed you too Sehunnie~.” The other’s voice carried a light tone, almost playful. “Kai told me.”

Xiumin couldn’t see Sehun’s face but he could tell the other was embarrassed by the fidgeting of his feet and the playing with his fingers, then he heard a warm laugh that reminded him of home, and he again for the life of him couldn’t understand where this feeling was coming from only his mate should have this power.

“So it’s true the big bad alpha hater has gotten paired with THE head alpha.”

He could hear Sehun whining and the stranger’s melodious laughter sounding throughout the woods, it comforted Xiumin so much it almost felt like a lullaby no matter how much he heard it. It again struck him that he had heard this laughter before it was deeply engraved into his mind and heart but he didn’t know why.

“Don’t tease me hyung!”

“Alright my little baby, how have you been huh?”

“I-I’ve been….good…Xiumin treats me nice and he….he isn’t like the others.”

“I know…..god I miss him.” He could hear the pout in the other’s voice, but he didn’t understand, this stranger knew him? Whoever it was missed him? Who was this?!

“Are…..you okay?”

“Yes….my mate’s pack they’re….much more understanding and they accepted me as one of their own. Of course in the beginning they were distrustful as they should be of a newcomer but they’ve seen my true intentions and now it’s like I’m one of their own.”

It pained him when he heard a sob and he knew it came from Sehun.

“Please don’t cry little one.”

“I miss you…..why……why did they have to kick you out?! THEY’RE SO ING STUPID!”

The next thing Xiumin knew his mate was wailing in desperation and everything in his fiber told him to run to him but he knew he had to wait if he wanted to figure out who this was and understand why he was here.

“Shh my dear don’t be upset.”

“You said it yourself! They t-treat you like one of their own! N-Now you’re never coming back!”

“I never said that.”

“H-Hyung.” Sehun sobbed and ran into the other’s awaiting embrace, needing the comfort.

“The elders Sehun……I’m sorry I really want to come back but our elders……” The other trailed off and nuzzled Sehun’s check affectionately.

Xiumin let out an audible gasp as he was finally given a clear view of the ‘stranger’ and immediately he felt tears welling up in his eyes.

It was none other than Byun Baekhyun, their old delta, and his childhood best friend. The two were never apart and could read each other like the back of their hands. They were like Kai and Sehun and when Baekhyun had been convicted of treachery it had broken Xiumin apart to see his best friend, the only person besides his parents who he truly trusted everything with, get rejected by the pack’s elders therefore causing him to be casted out.

For a short while he was like an empty shell just wanting his soulmate back, yes he would call Baekhyun his soulmate because they were that important to each other. In the end however he buried all his memories of Baekhyun deep inside, forgetting them so he would stop yearning for the other.

Sehun hadn’t appeared to have heard him but Baekhyun did as his eyes searched around and when they met Xiumin’s they instantly filled with sadness and want.