Let Me Love You

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

i really have nothing to say other than MITHB was on sunday /if i remember correctly/ but i missed it so i watched it yesterday and that's why i didn't update and yeah. tbh tho that paper view was such a huge disappointment for me.........the only thing i can say is even though i love randy i'm happy for jinder mahal


After that it was pretty usual morning, or for at least. In the back of his mind Xiumin wondered where in the world his mothers were and was slightly concerned but knowing them they probably sneaked away to visit one of their friends.

“But besides that my dream was pretty okay.”

“I mean that….that snake thing is pretty terrifying.”

Xiumin snorted as he came back to Baekhyun retelling one of his dreams, he didn’t know what was wrong with the delta’s subconscious but it seemed like Baekhyun always the weirdest dreams and if they weren’t dreams and the delta was only making them that only made Xiumin more concerned for him. Throughout breakfast he saw Sehun staring at Yongguk then fidgeting his spot and then pouting. He didn’t know if he was the only one that noticed it but it seemed like the omega wanted to ask something but didn’t have the courage to do so.

“Guk.” A grunt in response.

“How’d you sleep?”

“It was okay even if Zelo took all the blankets.” He could see the omega rolling his eyes from the opposite of the table. “Don’t start hyung.”

“Start what?”

“You always say you get hot during the night yet complain when I take the blanket.”

“That’s because I do but when you take it away from then I get cold and I don’t know what to do.” Zelo didn’t look amused and Xiumin had to stifle a laugh as did Baekhyun and Daehyun although those two were doing a very poor job at it.

“Alright….well anyway….I think Sehun wants to ask you something.”

He felt a punch to his arm and smiled.

“N-No I don’t.” Xiumin nodded and felt another punch.

This time Yongguk turned to Sehun and smiled remembering their talk from last night and noted how Sehun seemed to actually look at him now. The omega looked down, tracing patterns into the table and mumbled something incoherently.

“I’m-? Say it again.” Sehun did so but at the same volume.

“A little louder Hunnie.”

The omega did as told but it was still faint, luckily Daehyun whose hearing was better than all of them heard it this time and broke out into a wide grin.

“Hyung he wants to know why Tigger always bounces.”

Yongguk’s smile got wider and he saw the omega blush and chuckled.

Zelo and Xiumin smiled but it quickly faded as the rest of breakfast conversation revolved around Tigger and anything and everything from the Winne the Pooh universe.

It didn’t help when Jongup brought up Christopher Robin, oblivious to everyone else’s desire to switch topics.

 

After breakfast Zelo and Jongup wanted to try spending some time with Sehun again, promising this time to be careful and avoid the topic of alphas altogether, not wanting a repeat of what happened last time.

“So hyung you’re gonna question him today.”

Xiumin nodded and slumped against the wall.

“Don’t worry hyung everything will be fine. You don’t have to be concerned about ruining your image, really everyone in the pack is worried about Sehun.”

“Really?”

Baekhyun nodded and a slight smile crept its way on his face.

“But still….I don’t want Sehun to think of me differently and what if the new gammas disprove of the way I’m going about this. It just feels like I should wait until they’re here, I don’t want to cause unnecessary problems between us.”

Baekhyun ran a hand through his hair, biting on his bottom lip. “Well I get what you’re saying but they’re the ones that wanted to side with Sehun in the first place.”

“I know just…..ughh.”

Baekhyun smiled comfortingly and patted his shoulder.

“Come on let’s get this over with, I heard your mother is going to be there this time.”

Xiumin nodded and like last time the two set out to the interrogation building where the gammas was being held.

 

Just like Baekhyun had said Xiumin saw his mother there already talking to one of the guards, most probably wanting a rundown of what had happened before. His mother hated being out of the loop.

“Hey mother.”

She glanced at him but kept talking to the guard. Xiumin sighed but engaged in a conversation with Baekhyun to pass the time.

Sometimes he really hated how meticulous his mother was. He had already told her what happened.

She smiled as she turned back to him, before she could speak Xiumin cut in.

“Lemme guess….we said the exact same thing. Wowie what a surprise.”

His mother pursed her lips, playfully knocking his head back. “Enough with that attitude young man or else I’ll kick you back into your pup days.”

Xiumin snorted but he hugged her nonetheless.

Taeyeon seemed to sense her son wasn’t doing well and hugged him back tight, even kissing the top of his head and Xiumin relaxed at the rare but highly appreciated affection he was receiving.

After a minute all three of them made their way into the building, they entered a room and Xiumin and his mother sat at the table facing the door, unlike the last time they were waiting on him. Baekhyun stood in the corner of the room ready to run out and inform the guards if anything got out of hand.

Xiumin just stared blankly at the table not sure what to say or do, to him something still didn’t feel right about this gamma but he didn’t know what he would find out. His mother on the other hand was tapping her fingers nervously. She was also nervous.

“Xiumin you what we should do…..”

“What mother?”

“We should find Sehun’s family and bring them in, as well as anyone else who was involved.”

Xiumin smirked, for once he was one step ahead of his mother. “I know, I already asked Sehun and I’m waiting for his answer.”

His mother made a face at him. “Why? Let’s just do it now.”

“No mother we can’t.”

“Why not? We have the power and means to do so.”

Xiumin sighed, he knew his mother meant well but sometimes she could be inconsiderate.

“Mother….I know your heart is in the right place but put yourself in Sehun’s shoes for one second. Even if I did announce it to the pack I left it open. If we call them out before Sehun is ready then the whole pack will know, in complete detail, what they did to him and who did it to him. Imagine being Sehun and having people stare at you in pity and say apologizes for something they didn’t do and couldn’t help. Or if he hears about those events and goes into a panic attack because suddenly he’s feeling those hands all over him. He’s not ready yet mother.”

He hissed out the last sentence but his eyes softened when his mother actually flinched and he mumbled. “I’m sorry mother, that come at rougher than I intended it too.”

She regained her composure but stayed still, it was quiet for a while before she nodded and placed her hands above his.

“I didn’t about it that way. Thank you son.”

Xiumin turned to find her smiling sincerely at him and he offered a weak one in return. “Of course mother.”

Just then he was lead in.

As soon as the guards left he avoided all eye contact. Choosing to stare at the table instead of at them.

Like Xiumin had expected, and secretly hoped, his mother took the reins. Being the aggressor, asking all the questions, squeezing an answer out of him even when he didn’t want to. Xiumin even had to step out for a minute as he admitted to touching Sehun, marking him. That wasn’t what got him though, what made him snap and nearly slit his throat was the smug glint in his eyes when he thought they wouldn’t see. He seemed so proud of his actions, like nothing could happen to him and that sickened him. The alpha couldn’t believe something like that still thought he would leave untouched simply because of his position, especially after what had happened to the other gammas.

Baekhyun had to follow him, easing him back from his rage and calming him. It took a good twenty minutes before he was ready to walk back in. He could see his mother also fuming but keeping locked tight under her usual mask.

She stood up abruptly and Xiumin knew whatever came next would hold weight.

“I think we have to postpone his punishment.”

Xiumin frowned, for once disagreeing with his mom. Even Baekhyun was confused.

“B-But mom—“

She held her hand up, taking a steadying breath. “I can’t be in this room with this….beast any longer.”

Just suddenly, like he thought he was off the hook the gamma spoke up. “You need me. You have no more gammas.” Xiumin hated that smug smirk.

Before he could do anything in the blink of an eye his mother had roundhouse kicked him, making his head bang back down onto the table, the impact was so hard it knocked him out cold. Baekhyun stared gawking as Xiumin still couldn’t believe what just happened.

“Tch…like hell we need him.” Then his mother stormed past him, he looked to Baekhyun and the delta nodded and Xiumin chased after his mother.

“M-Mother what did you mean?!”

She stopped just at the entrance of the building and turned back, taking another deep breath.

“I want the pack to determine his punishment, you might not remember this since the last time this happened you were a baby but that’s when you tie up the perpetrator in the town square and the pack decides whether he gets tortured or not. He’ll die believe me but the amount of pain he suffers before he does is up to the pack but since that would also be a form of revealing something about Sehun and no doubt people will talk about it I want to postpone it.”

Xiumin only nodded his head dumbly, he didn’t know what to say, he had never seen his mother like this. So positively infuriated.