| Color |

Alpha's Orders [Editing]

ughfgjklgk i love this song SO much, although i'm sure you can tell since its literally been up here for three chapter now lol XD i can't help it though, todrick's songs are always so nice. even his like parody songs are catchy lol 

anyway like usual i hope you guys like this chapter ~ <3 


| And maybe the world will never understand our kind of love! Say “That’s quite enough!” But I’ll fight for us! |

Sehun felt his whole body get hot from the alpha’s words. He didn’t even know how to respond to them.

The alpha smiled and just held him close, he wasn’t really waiting for an answer he just wanted to get that off his chest, he wanted the omega to know how much he loved him.

“Hyung….was that all really true?”

He nods confidently, kissing the other’s head again. “Yes!”

The omega looked up, he sounded so confident. He couldn’t but smile back as Xiumin’s eyes glittered with genuine love and adoration.

“Okay.”

Xiumin smiled and grabbed one of his hands, lacing their fingers together. “Can we hang out?”

“What do you mean?”

“I feel like I got busy so suddenly and now I have a bit of free time before I get busy again.”

Sehun rose a brow and scoffed. “Of course you have free time its eleven at night, you’re supposed to be sleeping right now.”

“But you took that sorta kinda nap I don’t wanna leave you awake by yourself, and I’m not tired.”

“Why do you sound like a baby trying to convince his mother.”

Xiumin smiled and nuzzled into Sehun’s neck. “Maybe cause I’m trying to convince my baby?” He internally laughed as a bright blush spread once again on Sehun’s skin who lightly punched his shoulder and huffed.

“Yah….you know what you did!”

“Hm? I didn’t do anything….”

He kept nuzzling Sehun’s neck and the omega tried pushing him away but Xiumin knew it was only playful, if the omega really wanted to he could easily push him away. Xiumin didn’t know if Sehun was aware of this but he always made sure to not hold Sehun with much force, just enough to make him feel safe but not trap him. He didn’t want to trap the omega in his embrace, he’s had enough of that already.

“What do you wanna do then hyung?”

“I dunno, like you said it’s late.”

Sehun pursed his lips like he expected the alpha to already have some semblance of a plan and he sheepishly rubbed his nape.

“We….can watch a movie?”

Sehun shook his head. “Too tired, let’s just talk.”

He nodded and laid them down. “Oh! I….why did you leave though?”

The omega looked confused then made a small ‘oh’ sound and shrugged. “I just….it was fine but I still don’t think I can be around alphas that long. Yongguk hyung was nice though, I wanna learn more about Tigger but that’s for another day.”

“Oh boy do I have another Tigger addict?”

He was immensely but pleasantly surprised when Sehun sprung to Yongguk’s defense.

“He’s not obsessed! He just really likes him and admires him and I think that’s nice, it’s like a role model and everyone has a role model right?”

Xiumin chuckled, playing with Sehun’s hair. “Alright Hunnie you’re right. Gee who would’ve thought….just a few hours ago you were terrified of him now you’re even defending him.”

Sehun seemed to pause to mull over his words and frowned slightly making Xiumin’s smile widen.

“Okay hush.”

“Alright well let’s talk.”

“About what? I feel like there’s already a lot we know about each other.”

Xiumin nodded then his eyes lit up.

“I guess we’re pretty backwards. We learned all the deep secrets first, yet I still don’t even know something as simple as your favorite color.”

“That’s true but that stuff really isn’t important is it?”

Xiumin frowned and pulled the omega closer to him.

“What are you talking about? Of course it is! I’m learning more about you, I want to learn about you Sehun. I want to know everything, or at least however much you’re willing to share and I shall do the same in return.”

Sehun smiled and nodded.

“Okay hyung…you didn’t need to get so serious, I’ll tell you.”

Xiumin smiled once again and loosened his grip so the omega could scoot back a bit so they could see each other’s faces.

They continued on like that, for hours they talked about things that maybe they should’ve talked about before but it was okay, they were talking about it now. They learned really simple things like favorite color, subject, movies, books, and even talked about old childhood memories, all of those things you normally learn first.

It was somewhere around three in the morning when the omega yawned, jumped at the chance Xiumin cooed and tickled his chin.

“Aww is my baby sleepy?”

Even in his dazed sleepy state Sehun still tsked and slapped his hand away.

“Stop….not tired.” Yet as he said that his eyes closed.

Xiumin snorted and ran his fingers through the other’s hair.

“Don’t lie to me Sehunnie.”

“I…not lying.” Sehun let out a deep sigh.

Xiumin rolled his eyes and kissed his forehead. “Sleep well love.”

He didn’t say anything for a while but right when Xiumin’s eyelids were getting heavy he heard a whispered.

“Have sweet dreams Minseok hyung.”

The alpha fell asleep with a smile on his face and a rapidly beating heart that felt like it would burst from his ribcage.

 

In the morning Xiumin woke up to Sehun’s peaceful and relaxed face right across from him. He couldn’t help it as his heart started beating erratically again. In theory he knew it wasn’t a smart idea to be sleeping in the same bed as an omega who could, in any moment, go right into heat. He comforted himself with the fact that if Sehun were to go in heat he would smell it before Sehun fully knew it himself. He still mentally kicked himself however since Sehun was a special case, they still didn’t work out what they would do.

Something told him they wouldn’t, in the back of his mind he feared they would have to wait it out and whatever happened, happened.

Leaning in he gently pressed his lips to Sehun before getting up. As soon as he left the bed I whine left the omega’s lips. He was holding onto his hand.

Xiumin tried wiggling his hand out but the omega had a tight grip, admitting defeat he climbed back in bed. He wrapped his arms around the other’s waist and held him close.

This time when Sehun woke up his face was pressed into the alpha’s neck, he leaned back slightly to see the alpha’s eyes closed but his eyes opened when he felt eyes on him.

“Oh? You’re finally awake?”

Sehun smiled sheepishly and nodded. “D-Did I keep you here?”

Xiumin nodded and he looked down.

“Sorry I do that sometimes, Kai complained one time saying he thought his bladder was going to explode.” Sehun chuckled at that memory but when he looked up he saw Xiumin with a sour expression on his face, rolling his eyes he leaned up and gently picked his lips.

“You’re silly hyung.”

“I….didn’t even do anything.” He huffed and Sehun pinched his cheek.

“You didn’t have too, but you don’t have to be jealous, Kai is all Taemin’s remember~?”

Xiumin remembered the last time they were over and cracked into a wide grin. “They’re a wild couple aren’t they?”

“That’s an understatement hyung.” Sehun sat up, snorting as he did so.

“Maybe.” Xiumin sat up as well and pecked his cheek, smiling when he saw another pink tint spread. “Well….I’m just going to go to my room, I’ll see you downstairs alright love?”

Sehun nodded and smiled at him. “Okay hyung….” Getting up he paused when Sehun started speaking again. “U-Um hyung….I-…..n-nevermind.” He turned back around with a curious glance but Sehun refused to meet his gaze so he shrugged and left the room.

Sehun watched him leave the room, he had wanted to tell the alpha how grateful he was and how much he loved him but for some reason the words got caught in his throat. Sighing he stood up and walked into the connected bathroom.

 

After Xiumin was done with his morning routine and a quick shower he changed into a sweater and black jeans.

He was dreading the whole day, knowing he would have to meet with the last gamma. He had a bad feeling about that gamma, he wasn’t sure what it was but something told him he knew or did something. It wouldn’t make sense that he had conveniently killed each and every gamma that touched Sehun did it?

When he walked downstairs the five were all in new clothes, he didn’t question however and merely said his good mornings.

They had the table all set up, everyone was still too drowsy to actually make meaningful conversation but Baekhyun’s light voice drifted over them.

“Is Sehun gonna eat with us?” Everyone paused in what they were doing and turned to Xiumin, before he could answer however Sehun walked in. A baggy sweater going down to his knees and another pair of sweats, both items of clothes were too baggy on him but Xiumin had come to know Sehun preferred baggy and big clothes that hid all his skin, he could guess why.

Without a word Sehun smiled and sat down next to Xiumin, across from Yongguk who looked surprised. Xiumin hummed softly to himself feeling his heart race, just looking at Sehun calmed him down and made him forget about all his worries, it’s like the stress just bleed out of him.

"How did you all sleep?” Sehun’s lisp worked its way into the end of his sentence and everyone cooed making him blush and fidget in his spot, scooting closer to Xiumin who only chuckled and kissed his head.

| I’d like to be the kind of man you’d like to love! We’ve got a right to love, and baby I’d like to love you cause you’re my favorite hue. |