Sleep

BTS One-Shots

Suga paused on his way to the kitchen when he saw the door to the last room, shared by three of Bangtan members, opened. Those kids rarely let their door open, making it easier for them to scheme on something or anything.

He poked his head inside the room, finding it strangely very quiet.

This called for an investigation.

“Oh… What is this? Where’s everyone?” He asked, mainly to himself.

He smiled mischievously before he stepped inside the room and flipped the light on. 

A slow, almost nonexistent grunt came from the bed on the left side of the room.

Suga walked over and frowned at Hoseok who was lying on his bed with his head hanging from the side of the bed.

“You better quit sleeping like that. One day you’ll wake up thinking you have brain cancer.” Suga said, looking down at his best friend.

Hoseok didn’t even twitch. Soft snores escaped from his slightly opened mouth.

Suga groaned and dropped his book he was holding on Hoseok’s bed.

He reached down and held Hoseok’s shoulders and pushed the younger boy onto his bed until his head was rested on his pillow.

Suga did so very slowly and carefully because one, Hoseok was heavy and two, he had to make sure he didn’t break anything important like Hoseok’s neck.

He smiled down on Hoseok who was sleeping the sleep of the dead. He bent down and pushed the lead dancer’s bang off his forehead admiring his hair. Hoseok with dark orange hair was his favorite version of Hoseok.

He frowned when he heard Hoseok moaned in his sleep. He quickly realized that he had been playing with Hoseok’s hair and pulled his hand away.

Suga was about to turn away and leave the room when he felt his hand grabbed by Hoseok.

Startled, Suga hissed. “What the hell?”

 No reply came from the younger boy but he did pull Suga’s hand and placed it back on his own head.

“What are you doing?” Suga winced guilty. Maybe he shouldn’t have bothered him. Hoseok hadn’t had his sleep for days and only now he remembered why Hoseok was alone in this room.

Jimin and V went out for shopping and they had ditched him so he could get some rest.

Suga almost burst out laughing when he noticed that Hoseok was actually still sleeping as he held onto Suga’s hand.

Suga then ruffled the younger boy’s hair, knowing how much Hoseok loved it when people played with his hair.

“Sleep well, idiot.”