1. Late Night

BTS One-Shots

Hoseok was jolted awake at the sound of the door creaking open. He sighed in relief and checked on the time. 

3.20 a.m. This was an improvement. 

Suga walked into the dorm and dropped his bag pack. He narrowed his eyes down on the sleepy lead dancer who was sitting on the couch in the living room. "You waiting for me?"

Hoseok was waiting. "No. I was watching a movie and fell asleep."

Lie. 

Suga shook his head.  "Then go back to your room." He gestured Hoseok to the room he shared with Jimin and V.

"Jungkook takes my bed." 

"Then go to his room."

"Namjoon snores so loud, It's like there's a freaking train in that room. "

"Why do you think we room the maknae with Namjoon?" Suga laughed. He headed to the kitchen and when he walked past Hoseok, he reached for Hoseok's head and ruffled his hair. "Go to bed."

Hoseok smiled. "Hyung." 

"Yes?" 

"Are you okay?"

Suga rolled his eyes. "I am okay. I told you not to wait for me. Just go to sleep."

"You need to stop doing this. You stayed up all night and then you crashed for days."

"Days is an exaggeration." Suga pointed a finger to Hoseok and walked to the fridge. He took out a bottle of water. "I am working on my music."

Hoseok stood up and rubbed the back of his neck. "I just don't think it's good for your health."

"Worrying too much about others is not good for health too." Suga replied and drank the water in one go. "Now I want you to go to sleep and to never wait for me again. That's an order."

"I cannot promise that."

"I know. It just made me feel less guilty knowing I have warned you not to." Suga shrugged. He threw the now empty bottle into the dustbin. 

Hoseok smiled. "You came home early today."

"Yeah. You made me." Suga replied and walked away to his own room.