The Member I Love The Most

BTS One-Shots

"Which member do you love most?" Suga read the interview question out loud and looked up to the ceiling, thinking.

The camera now focused on him.

Jimin and V quickly moved and stood in front of him, suggesting him to say their name. Suga pretended to be having a hard time choosing.

Jin playfully nudged Suga, demanding an answer. "We all know who, just answer it."

Namjoon stuck his tongue out and rolled his eyes. "Hyung, just say the name."

"Me, me!" V said while tapping his own chest. "It's not you!"

Namjoon pushed V away because he was blocking Suga from the camera. Jin kicked the hyper active member's and laughed.

Jungkook grabbed Hoseok's arm. He then pushed Hoseok to the front, Hoseok had been doing a great job hiding behind the other members.

"Me?" Hoseok smiled at Suga.

Suga resisted the urge to slap the smile off Hoseok's face. He lit up like a freaking Christmas tree.

Suga made a face and pushed Hoseok away from him. He turned to the camera and smiled. "I love all the members equally." His answered was followed by a loud laughter and some of the members even argued his answer. Suga just grinned at the camera knowing none of the members bought his bull.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

In the next segment of the interview, they had to play a game. Suga always frowned at stupid games that forced them to hit each other. He knew the members would never hit him but this one member would allow anything so he could provide entertainment to the captive audience. Suga knew just how much Hoseok could take before he started regretting ever playing the game.

So after Hoseok answered a question wrongly and got hit by Jungkook, Suga quickly pulled Hoseok away and announced. "That's it. His turn is over." Suga then suggested. "Jungkook's turn."

Jungkook's eyes doubled in size.

Suga took hold of the rubber hammer toy, ready to hit as hard as he could.