Jimin and Suga hyung

BTS One-Shots

“Can I go with you, hyung?” Jimin asked, almost begging.

“Just go with Hoseok.” Namjoon replied and didn’t even look at Jimin. “We can’t be in one car. We are like water and oil. You are going to drive me crazy”

"Why do you always say that?"

"Because it's the truth."

“I will be very quiet.”

“You said that Jimin and that is not what happened last week.”

Jimin groaned. They planned to drive around during midnight and had to go in two separate cars.  It was highly likely the only person who could tolerate him would reject him too. Hoseok had been hanging out too much with Suga and Suga hated him. Hoseok would always choose Suga over everybody else. At least that was what Jimin thought.

Suga was too protective when it came to Hoseok. Even when it was obvious Jimin was just joking with Hoseok, Suga would take it seriously.

Last week when they were eating dinner, Jimin joked that Hoseok would never find a girlfriend with a face like that. Hoseok’s reaction was expected. He tried to reach for Jimin to hit his head but Suga’s reaction was the one no one expected.

Suga fling a spoon toward him asking him to be more respectful to the older members and warned him about being too cocky.

Just because you think you are the good looking one

That was the quietest day ever in their group. Though Hoseok had apologized on Suga’s behalf, Jimin wouldn’t finish his meal and stayed in his room not wanting to talk to anyone for the rest of the day.

“Fine!” Jimin snapped at the leader. “I’m not going.”

A hand reached out for his and when he turned around he saw Hoseok. Hoseok smiled at his favorite dongseang. “Come with me.” Hoseok said, pulling Jimin over to Suga’s car.

Jimin’s theory was wrong, Hoseok would not ignore him even if he was closer to Suga.

“I can walk there!” Jimin declared, trying to free his hand from Hoseok’s.

Hoseok snickered. “Yeah. It’s only like 10km away. Sure you can walk.”

“I can though.” Jimin stopped walking abruptly almost causing Hoseok to stumble backward.

“I didn’t say you cannot.”

“I can run even.”

“I know you can. It’s the fans I am worried about.”

“No one will know it’s me. Plus, it’s late.”

“We can never be too sure. It’s dangerous. It takes one fan to notice you and the next thing you know hundreds more are coming after you.”

“I will run faster than them.”

“You are being ridiculous.”

“And you are… you are…” Jimin trailed off after he saw Suga walking over to them. Fear was visible in his face.

“Will you not get into the car?” Suga asked.

The look he gave had Jimin voluntarily walked to Suga’s new car and got inside to the back seat.

Before Suga could go to back to the car, Hoseok stopped him. “Don’t be too harsh on him.”

“I am not.” Suga replied but he immediately added. “Am I?”

“A bit.” Hoseok said as he pinched the air.

Suga groaned out loud. “You guys are bunch of softy.”

 

 

Suga got into the car and took the driver’s seat. Hoseok took the passenger’s side.

“Ah… It’s a good night to drive around right? Shall we go?” Hoseok asked, trying to lighten the mood.

Suga and Jimin were both very quiet. Suga didn’t even start the car. Jimin was getting comfortable at the back seat, he had decided to sleep.

“Damn. I think I am having a headache.” Suga told them. He rubbed his forehead and leaned back. “I can’t drive.”

An alarmed Hoseok, quickly reach for Suga’s shoulder and gently squeezed it. “Are you okay, hyung?”

“I don’t know.” Suga groaned.

Jimin, even in his sulking mode, could not pretend like he couldn’t care less. Suga embarrassed the hell out of him during the dinner but it wasn’t in his nature to not care. “Hyung?”

“I don’t think I can drive.” Suga told them and he got out of his car.

“We don’t have to go.” Hoseok suggested as he watched Suga opened the door to the back seat.

“Get out.” Suga demanded and Jimin quickly did what he was told to.

Suga pushed Jimin to the driver side. “You drive.”

“But I don’t have a license.”

“This is a driving lesson.”

“Isn’t it dangerous?”

“Should Hoseok drive then?”

“No!” Jimin answered in horror. “I am planning on living longer.”

“Then you will drive. I will guide you.” Suga said encouragingly.

Jimin could no longer hide his excitement and squealed like a kid. “Oh my god! I’ve always wanted to drive your car.”

“I know.”

“Please don’t tell Jin hyung.”

“Deal.”

They changed seats and the atmosphere in the car changed too, to Hoseok’s relief. Hoseok was smiling from ear to ear that Suga had to reach forward and cover Hoseok’s face with his hand.

Hosoek protested and ended up laughing trying to remove Suga’s hand off his face.

“Let’s go then.” Suga pointed to the road in front of them with his free hand. The other car had left them far behind.

“This is crazy. Oh my god” Jimin spoke in English and Hoseok laughed louder. “Hyung, watch me, okay? I am nervous.”

“Yeah” Suga smiled. “Hyung will take care of you.”

An excited Jimin screamed let’s go and drove away, completely missing the rare moment of affection from Suga.