Taehyung

BTS One-Shots

V looked as if he was frozen where he sat but if you looked closely you could see him shaking while hugging his stomach. Soft laughter could be heard coming from him and if you look closer enough you could see tears in his eyes. V was trying his best not to laugh and failed miserably.

 

However, you don't have to listen closely to hear Hoseok laughing like a retarded seal. He cracked up so easily at his own joke and made it even funnier to those who were listening to him.

 

Before Hoseok could get a word out, more laughter erupted. Even V couldn't hold it any longer.

 

"Who gave these two sugar?" Namjoon, who just happened to walk into the room asked.

 

Suga who followed suit, shrugged. He squeezed between Hoseok and V in his attempt to break them apart. "You two need to stay away from each other."

 

V wiped his tears with the back of his hand. "Oh my god. My stomach hurts."

 

Hoseok cleared his throat and swallowed his last laugh. Finally feeling tired of being himself. "I am tired."

 

"Of laughing." Suga finished his sentence for him. "You both are so high."

 

Namjoon stared down at all three members. He was actually glad to find V and Hoseok having fun their own way. He didn't know what kind of joke Hoseok told V but he was glad that Hoseok was able to make V laugh.

 

V was called by their manager earlier and was scolded for being too playful in an interview. V came back crying that it worried the whole group. It was still unclear what made V cried because he wasn't an easy crier and he usually took scolding well.

 

Suga had warned everyone to not talk about it and to pretend like nothing had happened. When the right time came, he’ll tell. 

 

Namjoon agreed that V needed time. He didn't want V running away from them again if anyone broached the subject.

 

However, Namjoon also knew people like V, they didn't need to be alone. Being alone would not help V who had always been there for the members when they needed him. So, instead of waiting for the right time, Namjoon sent the right person to the rescue.