RapMon the Destroyer

BTS One-Shots

Rapmon pushed his bottom lips. He played with his long sleeves as he sat on the kitchen counter listening to Jin nagging him yet again.

Jin was kneeling on the floor with Suga next to him. There were broken plates and glasses scattering on the floor.

“I am older, am I not?” Jin asked. Some questions were worth repeating more than twice because Rapmon really didn’t listen. “Me and Suga will do it. You just stay still until I tell you to move.”

Rapmon dangled his legs and nodded.

 “Hold this.” Jin passed a broken plate to Suga. “This piece could cut you and last thing you know you fainted from just looking at the blood.”

Suga took it carefully and put it into a bin that he held with his other hand. He then passed the bin to Jin. “Hyung, just put it directly inside the bin.”

“Oh, sorry.” Jin apologized. Suga wasn’t as clumsy as Rapmon but he didn’t want to risk anything.

Rapmon groaned. “I just wanted to eat.”

“You have eaten!” Jin shrieked. “I fed you didn’t I?”

“You did but that was five hours ago and I got so hungry. I took the plate and the shelf fell. I mean, the whole shelf fell!” Rapmon explained for the third time. His hands were busy reenacting the scene while he explained. “Seriously though, it’s like the whole house hates me.”

“I don’t hate you hyung.” V, who was watching from few feet behind, interjected.

Rapmon pinched the bridge of his nose. “Thanks! Finally some love I need.”

“Don’t be dramatic.” Jin replied but he quickly reminded V. “You! Don’t you come in!”

V raised both hands and took a few steps back. “Okayyyy”

Suga stood up and moved to the sink, being very careful to make sure he didn’t step on any of the pieces of the broken plate. He carried with him a glass that he found on the floor. Suga put it gently in the sink, fearing that he too would break something.

“What are you doing?” An alarmed Jin questioned. “It dropped on the floor didn’t it? Throw it away.”

“But it isn’t broken.”

Jin glared. “I don’t care. Throw it away. It’s glass it could be broken inside where we can’t see.”

Suga eyed the poor glass but didn’t dare to oppose Jin. “Yes, hyung.” He picked up the glass and put it in the dustbin.

Jin stood up from the floor and turned to Rapmon in anger. “You!”

Rapmon’s eyes doubled in size and he sat straight. “Y-yes hyung.”

“You are not allowed near the kitchen, alone, ever again!”