Searching for Suga hyung

BTS One-Shots

The other members were so hyperactive that Suga had to hide from them. He was too tired to even get angry. Plus, the younger members were already used to his grumpy side they didn’t even bother to allow him some peace.

He had been doing a great job hiding in one of the rooms in their company. There was no way anyone could find him in a room where they stashed broken musical instruments and old props. He made sure he turned off the lights and hid behind a panel screens at the far end of the room.

Suga turned off his phone, not caring that the manager might be calling him to finish his new song. He just needed a rest.

Suga finally fell asleep after giving up trying to come up with a new rhythm.

After what felt like five minutes, he heard people talking but he couldn’t even open his eyes. He had decided to sleep some more.

“He is here.” Jungkook said confidently. “I know it!”

“This is a store.” Jhope cringed. “It’s freaking dark in here. Let’s go. I am scared.”

Jungkook walked into the room. “He is here.”

“He’s not here.” Jhope turned the light on and scanned the room. “See? No one is in here. Maybe he has gone back to the dorm.”

“Rapmon hyung just went back to the dorm, he isn’t there.” JungKook told the lead dancer as he went further inside the huge room.

“Have you checked their dungeon?” Jhope picked up a pen he was very familiar with.

The dungeon is the nickname BTS gave to the room where Suga and Rapmon spent most of their time in making music.

“The first place we went after we noticed he was gone.” JungKook squeezed in between piles of boxes. “Urgh… What the hell are in these boxes?”

“If rats come out, I am leaving.” Jhope announced.

 “I know he is here.”

“How do you know?”

“I just know.”

Jhope grinned. “Maybe you are right. I found his pen.” Jhope held the pen high so JungKook could see.

JungKook was lost inside the piles of rejected items in the room. “I know it!” JungKook screamed.

Suga flinched in his sleep and moaned. “Urghh.”

“Suga hyung?” Jhope thought he heard something. “Yah! JungKook! I think I just heard him.”

“Huh? Heard what?” JungKook asked perplexed. He had given up being polite with all the items and ended up just kicking whatever was in his way.

“Suga hyung!” JHope called out, still not moving from where he stood.

“Let meee sleeppp” Suga groused.

“Suga hyung?” JungKook could hear Suga somewhere near him but couldn’t see the older man.

“Check at the corner of the room.” Jhope suggested.

“How did he get in here? Oh my god, what the hell is this thing doing here?” JungKook questioned while balancing himself after he stepped into a guitar hole. “Is there another way to go over there? He couldn’t just simple come through here.”

“He could. He is small.”

JungKook halted when he saw the panel screen. “Found him!” He moved it aside and found Suga sleeping on the floor. He looked down at his hyung with endless love and adoration. JungKook then proceeded to kneel on the floor and placed a hand on Suga’s shoulder. “Hyung…”

“You have to let me sleep.” Suga mumbled. “I am going to look fifty if you don’t let me sleep.”

JungKook thought about it for a while. Suga had been missing sleeps for days. However, he had to bring him back before the manager form a search party. “Hyung, I know you are tired but you have gone missing for half the day.”

Suga jolted awake. “What the…” He checked on his watched and realized he had been sleeping for more than ten hours.

“We have to go. Everyone is worried. Jin hyung was about to call the police.”

Suga wiped his face and growled. “The manager is going to kill me.”

“Are you… afraid of the manager? I mean this is so not you.”

“I haven’t finished the song!”

“What song?”

“The new song!” Suga snapped.

“Oh…” JungKook had no idea what new song Suga was talking about. He squeezed Suga’s shoulder. “I think we should worry more about you. You look dead.”

“It matches how I feel. I am just so tired.”

“You have had your sleep.” JungKook reminded him.

“Yeah…” Suga agreed and reluctantly stood up. “We should get out of here.”

JungKook climbed back on his feet. “Anyways, how did you manage to get in here?”

“There.” Suga pointed to their right where there was a shorter way to get to his hiding place.

JungKook groaned and pointed to their left. “And I used that way and stepped into a guitar got hit by a random box that fell onto my head and I think I ate spider web.”

“Are you okay?” Suga laughed and patted JungKook’s head.  He then led their way out.

JungKook brushed off some dirt on his shirt. “I am okay. I found you.”

They squeezed carefully in between a rack and the wall to head to the door. When they finally emerged from the small space, Jhope jumped in surprise. “You scared me!”

“You are scared of everything.” Suga shook his head.

“What were you doing here?” Jhope inquired. “We were worried.”

“He was just sleeping.” JungKook answered on behalf.

JHope made a face. “Seriously?”

“Seriously.” Suga replied innocently. “How did you find me here? And why is it always the two of you?”

“I just have the feeling.” JungKook said.

Jhope shrugged. “I heard you sigh.”

Suga looked at his two younger members in total amusement and said. “You two are ing creepy.”