Another Surprise- Song

Always For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pale, so pale his face was. The other members were laughing right now, and that’s what had distracted them to see he had swallowed his saliva for several times, not to mention the running sweat on his temples. It wasn’t because of the room temperature, of course. The aircon worked well but it didn’t affect him that much.

 

“The model said Song Mino was a good kisser,” the leader said, out loud, to the world, while laughing which sounded like both praising and teasing, great. The rest followed and he could only shirked, acting as if he’s all shy although deep down he swore he’s gonna kill that Kang when they were home.

 

The torture didn’t stop there as the other rapper of the group said how Mino acted like a bandit kisser on the set. The maknae didn’t even stop giggling while blushing hard, adding how he was embarrassed remembering the shoot.

 

“Mino told us to leave the set because he couldn’t stop blushing,” the leader added.

 

And Seungyoon was too busy laughing to capture the murder stare Mino had secretly sent him.

 

From the beginning Mino knew it would become an issue once they released the teaser. He couldn’t run from it. And even when it’s true he was so embarrassed to do the scene he tried doing his best to deliver the feeling. When the producer told him he would have such scene he had prepared himself, working extra hard so he wouldn’t fail it. And he had done really well. Mino got praised from everywhere, the producer, the cameramen, the staff, even the model, and of course nothing could blame this guy to feel some relief. He had succeeded the mission anyway.

 

However then, once he’s back to his sense he eventually remembered the first thought of doing this scene. Right. It’ll become an issue. And they were in the starting stage of promotion; everyone in the group did their best to promote anything related to their songs, including that particular scene.

 

But this was too much. This was way too much. He wished that Kang Leader would stop praising him. Seungyoon had begun the topic yet he hadn’t stopped it even after such laughter had followed. In Mino's opinion they should have stopped talking about it, it went on for too long, was too exaggerated, and too risky for him.

 

“Don’t worry you did good Chingu!” Seungyoon said after they finished the recording.

 

And he immediately earned a glare for stating that. Seungyoon stepped back immediately, pretty startled by the sharp look on his best friend’s face, yet then it didn’t require two seconds until this leader burst into laughter. “Yah, relax! What you’ve done was an act and I’m sure everyone will praise you.”

 

“Jashik, but you’re too much today,” Mino finally spoke. “The model said Song Mino was a good kisser, is this even necessary?! HUH?!” And he yelled, cursing after, flustering his friend even more. And he left.

 

Seungyoon was there, flabbergasted. For three seconds he tried to process what had just happened. Was he just scolded? He wondered.

 

“Oh, yes you were,” Seunghoon said, tapping his shoulder. Yoon turned, looking at the taller hyung, “but don’t worry, he’s just in panic,” Seunghoon continued, chuckling after. “Isn't itfunny seeing him this panicked? Hhahaha … I wonder how he’ll manage this time.”

 

“What are you talking about Hyung?” he asked, genuinely confused.

 

And a frown visited the elder's forehead, “you mean why he’s panicking?”

 

Seungyoon nodded, simply not considering a certain issue. He was too excited over all these comeback stuff that he sometimes forgot there were actually many little things they should take care of. His best friend’s relationship would be a good example.

 

“You didn’t forget that Mino’s dating your best friend, did you?” Seunghoon said, grinning, “Now think, what will happen to Mino and Eunji if she found out about today's recording, hhahaha, it’ll be fun!”

 

“Ah right!” he finally grasped the real issue. “Oh no, he’s bit late, will it be really fine, Hyung?” he’s suddenly started panicking as well.

 

Seunghoon though only laughed, enjoying the sight in front of him. And to add it, he was really looking forward to the upcoming show Mino would do to solve this. It would be fun.

 

He remembered both Eunji and Mino always had interesting ways of consoling each other from this kind of stuff. Still pretty clear in his mind, when Mino was sulking over her over popular duet with Kim Sunggyu from Infinite from last month's Christmas Show, he was quiet the entire day, not answering people, even ignoring the important calls from his girlfriend. It thankfully stopped after three days.

 

Seunghoon recalled it was when they had a rarely quiet dinner Mino had an unexpected call. From the ‘I don’t need to eat’ lazy pose he suddenly changed his sitting position after learning who the caller was. To his surprise, and apparently to everyone’s on the table as well, he got a call from Kim Sunggyu, yes the same Kim Sunggyu who mesmerized all the kpop fans for his duet with Jung Eunji. While laughing, he told Mino by himself that he had no special feeling to his girlfriend and told him not to worry. It was really funny if he remembered, because at first Mino had refused to talk to anybody but once his sunbaenim called, Mino changed super fast. He to such polite kid, kept uttering ‘yes, Sunbaenim’ multiple times for every statement Sunggyu said. Seunghoon had to admit Jung Eunji was really surprising.

 

That’s way, he’s expecting much from Mino this time, since this was basically his turn to make a show.

 

That giddy grin still lingered on Seunghoon’s lips as they watched random show on the television when the manager got all panicked and came inside their apartment.

 

“Do any of you know about this?” he said lifting his phone, looking visibly concerned.

 

“What Hyung?” Maknae asked curiously, he was sitting too far from the manager; he couldn’t see properly

 

“Mino texted me, telling me he’s flying to LA now and will come back tomorrow or the day after. It’s a joke, right?” he said half laughing, wishing it’s indeed a joke.

 

But to his surprise, everyone was surprised as well. He even caught Seungyoon's widened his eyes while he seemingly held his breath.

 

“Yah! Tell me it’s a joke … guys … hhahaha.”

 

“Hyung … w-when did he text you?” Seungyoon spoke, stuttering.

 

“Half an hour ago, that’s why I’m running here. He turned off his phone.” Anothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter