anything - kim

Always For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

anything

It was already past midnight, Eunji had already fallen asleep but she woke up because of some weird noise coming from the room. She stayed still, trying to pin point where the noise was coming from. It was coming from direction of Chorong's bed.

"Unni, what's wrong?" Eunji the light, worried about the leader who was in pain.

"It hurts….My stomach…" Chorong was lying down, clutching her stomach.

"Wait a minute, I'll go search for some medicine."  Eunji went and looked through the medicine box they had, but couldn’t find the one she was looking for.

"The medicine seems to have run out. I'll go buy some, unni. Please drink some water for time being." Eunji handed Chorong water bottle and hurriedly put on some clothes and searched for wallet.

"Eunji ya…" Chorong called her weakly

"Neh, what is it unni?"

"I don’t need medicine..It's dark..dangerous..to go out alone.."

"You don’t have to worry about me, unni. I could take some other girls with me, but it will only slow me down. I'll go and return in a blink." Eunji promised.

 "Bomii ya!!" Eunji shook Bomi up, but there was no response from Bomi.

"Aisshh! Yoon Bomi!! How can you sleep at time like this!?" Eunji shook her more, and finally Bomi responded

"Wae…is it already morning?" Bomi replied groggily.

"Yah, Rong unni is not feeling well. Wake up and look after her while I go out and get medicine."

Bomi sat up at the mention of sick Chorong and jumped from her bunk bed instantly.

"Unni! Unni! What is wrong!" Bomi asked .

"Yah..stop over reacting..it's just stomachache.." Chorong answered.

"Ah…but Eunji ya, it's pretty late. Why don’t you take someone with you?" Bomi asked.

"Hmm, they all had schedules today and must be pretty tired. It'll be faster if I go alone."

"Just be careful okay, crimes are increasing these days.." Bomi said worryingly.

"Arasso. I'll take the pepper spray with me, so don’t worry. Take care of unni, and call me if you need something else." Eunji said before heading out in hurry.

The medical shop was situated at place around ten minutes walk from their apartment. She contemplated taking a taxi, but since there weren't any nearby decided to walk.

Although she did show strong front in front of her members, the truth was that she was pretty afraid of going out alone at this time. The fact that the paths weren't that well lit was adding to her fear.

Aishh… I should have brought someone with me if I were going to be like this!! She regretted.

Eunji let out a breath of relief when she reached the medical shop that opened 24 hours. The buying process didn’t take long and soon she was on her way back.

It was then that she felt like she was being followed by someone.

Eunji ya!! Don’t be paranoid! It could be someone just passing by! She told herself as she increased her pace.

It was when the person behind her increased their pace along with her that she broke down in cold sweat. She took a small peek and as she thought, there was a person clad in black following her earnestly.

Don’t Panic! Don’t Panic! She tried to calm herself down. She discreetly reached for her bag and took out the pepper spray.

It was last turning till her apartment and she decided to confront that stalker then and there.

She stopped in the turning and waited the black clad figure to come.

As soon as he came, Eunji sprayed the pepper in his eyes.

"AAAAAARGH!!" The voice cried out

"How.. Dare…You….Stalk…" Eunji shouted in between kicking and punching him. She took him down with another kick in a shin. She was still beating him up when he shouted.

"Yaah! Eunji ya ! It's me!" he was shouting, but Eunji was still in panic mode and couldn’t register his face.

"So you followed me, knowing who I was!? Just wait for a while, idiot. I'm ringing police right now!" She said in between her kicks

"Aishhh! Stop hitting me and just look at me for a second!" He cried out, and Eunji found the voice familiar for some reason

She had a bad feeling as she moved to take a look at his face…

His eyes were closed because of the pepper spray and there were bruises at place she punched him earlier….but it was a face that she would recognize anywhere…

"Myungsoo oppa.." Eunji winced even as she said it

"Thank god you recognized." He replied sarcastically as he collapsed on the floor, his leg giving out after beating from Eunji.

"Are you all right?" Eunji asked cautiously, not knowing how to approach him after seeing his condition.

"Do I look all right to you?" He asked.

"..But you should have called me out or something. I thought I was being stalked!" Eunji protested weakly in her defense.

"Let me take a look.." Eunji touched his eyes, but he moaned in pain

"Let me at least apply some medicine. Can you wait here for few minutes? I'll bring it." Eunji offered

"There's no need for that. I can manage." He tried to stand up, but wasn't able to because of pain.

"Look. I insist." Eunji pleaded and then only Myungsoo agreed.

Eunji called Bomi immediately, telling her to bring the first aid box down to the lobby. She handed Bomi the medicines she bought and took the first aid box from Bomi.

"Ya, did something happen?" Bomi asked curiously.

"Ah. Someone got hurt because me, so I wanted to treat that person. You make sure to feed this to Chorong unni, okay? I'll be back soon." Eunji replied before hurrying out.

It was about five minutes when Eunji got back to where Myungsoo was.

"What were you doing out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter